Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 14, 2017
Don't expect it to look like the nice picture.
There will be NO chrome finish.
It is the same milky, grayish, transluscent plastic that is usually found UNDER a chrome finish.
Defect? . . . Intentional Bait-and-Switch? . .
Well, they did print the "andis" logo on the bare, un-chromed plastic, so...they knew.
on January 3, 2018
This is not a very good set. The motor is not very strong. The blades are not very sharp. Spend the extra money and get a higher end model. This isn't worth the headache.
on July 28, 2015
These clippers are great for those that like to cut their hair at home and don't use daily. If you are expecting something on the professional level, spend more money and get better clippers. These clippers do the basic of cutting hair and do great at it.They are easy to hold and handle, many haircutting kits give your hands a weird feeling when using them for a little while but these don't.
on April 30, 2014
I got this machine to replace and old one I have that went bad, after reading the reviews I was hoping this will perform good, but it did not. The machine do not cut well, it pulls the hair even after applying oil on it, and the combs stab your head so bad, I will not recommend this machine.

update 5-12-14: As much you use it it gets worst... this machine can't cut hair, avoid.
on June 3, 2017
MIND THE POWER SCREW ! I had no problem with the power setting , but I am grateful for reviewers who warned abut potential concerns . I bought this on sale for $12 , what a bargain !
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 24, 2018
This thing sounds like a straight pipes big block... Ya you might get a hair cut but you'll be dead by the end of it. It also doesn't work on your fave and keeps popping the breaker... worthless.
on May 1, 2017
It's good, but it gets too hot.
on March 3, 2014
My son was tired of trying to work around his barbers schedule while being in college and decided we should cut his hair. These clippers appeared to have good reviews and they were right! My son is very particular about how his hair is cut "high & tight", and it cut them perfectly! Looks just like his barber did it! I would recommend these to anyone wanting to cut their hair at home. They come with many guards and a cleaning brush.
on October 23, 2017
I’m saving money thanks
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 2, 2014
Brand new item, tried to cut my hair once and it started over heating.

Kept popping the fuse button on the wall I had to push reset 10 times in order to %70 finish a haircut, then got so hot that I was afraid to even try more, and it was constantly making click click click finally and not turning on when it was so hot.

May be a bad unit, but was cutting the hair OK when it was working. Material is cheap but does the work.

They give you around 10 piece of numbers and a CD to how to cut hair :) the guy there us cutting horribly bad.. I guess so you won't get sad if you mess up your kids hair :D :D .