Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Andis ProClip Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipp..." and save 70% off the $299.88 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Andis UltraEdge Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper, Professional Animal Grooming, AGC2
- Cool and quiet running.
- Perfect for all coats and breeds.
- Detachable blade design for ease of changing and cleaning.
- Super two-speed rotary motor for performance that pros demand.
- 14' heavy-duty cord for ease of movement around animals and equipment.
- Shatter-proof housing.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Best for: Professional Animal Grooming
Grooming pros love this high speed, durable and versatile clipper – high and low speeds make it perfect for complete animal grooming. It’s quiet operation keeps even sensitive animals calm. The cool-running smart design eliminates fans and vents that can become clogged with hair. A locking switch ensures that the clipper will not accidentally shut off. The round barrel shape is great for those who prefer a wider grip. Provides ability to detachable blades for grooming versatility and cleaning- compatible with all UltraEdge, CeramicEdge and ShowEdge blades.14 feet heavy-duty cord allows you to move easily around animals and equipment. The overall size is larger and slightly heavier compared to Andis SMC models.
- Cool-running smart design eliminates fans and vents.
- Locking switch ensures that clipper will not accidentally shut off.
- Break-resistant housing.
- 14' heavy-duty cord.
Includes UltraEdge Size 10 Blade
For a dependable, long-life blade, look no further than Andis UltraEdge blades. Exclusive hardening process keeps blades sharper for a longer time. Add a special chrome finish that inhibits corrosion and you have cutting solutions that will last for years.
Detachable blades offer ultimate grooming versatility
Detachable blade for ease of changing and cleaning. The Andis ProClip Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper works with all UltraEdge, CeramicEdge and ShowEdge blades - the largest selection in the industry. Also works with Oster A-5 blades (all sold separately).
Easily cuts thick coats
This heavy-duty clipper uses a superior rotating motor that is powerful enough for thick coats and provides consistent cutting for dogs such as poodles, terriers, spaniels and their breed mates. It stays cool, unlike the magnetic motor design. Forget about loud magnetic motor clippers that bother your animals.
How do I remove matted fur with a clipper?
Removing mats can be achieved by using the Andis ProClip Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper paired with a #10 blade. For a large to medium size dog with a lot of thick fur, you will need to invest in other blades. If you are planning to shave your dog, get a couple of #7FC blades, #64121.
The Super 2-Speed Clipper's motor runs cool, requiring no air vents or fans to minimize maintenance. It runs so quiet that its operation pleases even the most sensitive animal. The removable drive cap makes for easy cleaning and it's virtually maintenance-free with no need for oiling or greasing of internal parts.
Pattern Name: Without Blade Brush
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsIncludes: Clipper, Size 1 Ultraedge Blade, And Clipper Oil, Break Resistant Housing Material, With Stands Harsh Chemicals.
Legal DisclaimerWe recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What led me to purchase these clippers was a number of reasons:
• They are corded and appear to have a quality construction for the thick cord, including at the base attachment into the clippers so I wouldn't have issues with fraying connections over the years.
• They were very well reviewed on Amazon and elsewhere as being quality, dependable clippers that will last 20+ years.
• They're designed for dogs, and with two speeds both of which being higher than what I was used to in a standard pair of clippers, I knew these would cut through the thick hair on my dog.
• The clipper head detaches easily for cleaning, which also makes it easy to change clipper heads, which leads me to my last point...
• You can buy different sized clipper heads to cut through hair at whatever length you desire. I purchased a carbon charcoal pair in 1/4" Andis 5FC Ultra Edge Charcoal Blade and another 1/2" carbon steel pair Andis Carbon-Infused Steel UltraEdge Dog Clipper Blade, Size-3-3/4-Inch Skip Tooth, 1/2-Inch Cut Length to give me summer and winter options.
So far, I've had them for about 2 years, 8 groomings, 6 hair cuts, and the clippers have exceeded all expectations. I couldn't speak more highly of them.
These little clippers pack a powerful punch. I originally bought them for my golden retriever and wondered if they would cut through my cats long silky hair when he gets the spring time matted hair--they glide through both my dog and cats hair like butter. The cord is super long also--no need for an extension cord.
I highly recommend getting cooling spray for the blades though-they do get hot after 15 minutes or running. Great purchase, I wish I would have bought them 10 years ago and saved money at the dog groomers. I am going to buy clipper blades that cut longer though, the Andis come with #10, I'm looking at buying a #5 blade next. (Keep in mind, the SMALLER the number, the LONGER the cut!)
P.S... they work great for face/bridle clipping on horses too!