Andis UltraEdge Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper, Professional Animal Grooming, AGC2
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Cool and quiet running.
- Perfect for all coats and breeds.
- Detachable blade design for ease of changing and cleaning.
- Super two-speed rotary motor for performance that pros demand.
- 14' heavy-duty cord for ease of movement around animals and equipment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Andis ProClip Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper, Professional Animal Grooming, AGC2 with a Andis Blade Brush
Pattern Name: With Blade Brush
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Andis 9-Piece Clipper Combs for Small Pets, Blue (12860)
Oster Professional Turbo A5 2-Speed Heavy Duty Detachable Blade Animal Clipper with #10 Blade 078005-314-003
Andis ProClip AGC2 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper, Professional Animal Grooming, AGC, Black (22340)
Andis UltraEdge AGC Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper, Professional Animal Grooming, Burgundy, AGC2 (22685)
Andis Power Groom+ 5-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper, Professional Animal Grooming, Blue, AGRV (63360)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fusion QX||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Size||—||Small||6.00 x 10.50 x 3.00 inches||N/A||—||All|
|Style||—||9 Piece Standard||—||2700 spm and 3400 spm blade speed||Frustration Free Packaging||5-Speed: 2,500–5,000 spm|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What led me to purchase these clippers was a number of reasons:
• They are corded and appear to have a quality construction for the thick cord, including at the base attachment into the clippers so I wouldn't have issues with fraying connections over the years.
• They were very well reviewed on Amazon and elsewhere as being quality, dependable clippers that will last 20+ years.
• They're designed for dogs, and with two speeds both of which being higher than what I was used to in a standard pair of clippers, I knew these would cut through the thick hair on my dog.
• The clipper head detaches easily for cleaning, which also makes it easy to change clipper heads, which leads me to my last point...
• You can buy different sized clipper heads to cut through hair at whatever length you desire. I purchased a carbon charcoal pair in 1/4" Andis 5FC Ultra Edge Charcoal Blade and another 1/2" carbon steel pair Andis Carbon-Infused Steel UltraEdge Dog Clipper Blade, Size-3-3/4-Inch Skip Tooth, 1/2-Inch Cut Length to give me summer and winter options.
So far, I've had them for about 2 years, 8 groomings, 6 hair cuts, and the clippers have exceeded all expectations. I couldn't speak more highly of them.
I researched and read about so many dog clippers before purchasing these and I am very pleased with the Andis ProClip Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clippers. After I made my purchase, I decided I would wait awhile to give an honest review of the product. First off I am new at trimming my little 7 pound Yorkie and these clippers really work great for a newbie like myself. You do have to be careful around the ears and all because if you aren’t then you can nick an ear or something. Of course I have had a little trial and error at first while I started very slowly in the beginning.
I also purchased a ceramic blade and the cooling spray which both have worked fantastic too. My older Yorkie has been being groomed at the beauty shop for a long time and sits very well when I am clipping her but I also have two others that I use these clippers on. I have found before starting on my young puppy, if I just rub her all over with the clippers a few minutes prior to starting, this helps calm her down. Then I turn the clippers on and let her just feel the vibrations and roll the handle all over her. She still is a scared when I finally start to clip her but she is getting better each time that I trim her.
I have often wanted to try these clippers on my older son’s hair but he continues to hide from me! The many posted reviews and helpful tips here on Amazon really helped me make a decision to spend the extra money that it costs to buy such good clippers for my babies. At this point I can't thank the others enough for all their great tips that they have shared here at Amazon.
Last thing I would like to share is how much money I have saved by clipping my own dogs instead of continuing to send them to the groomers. They are my precious babies and there is nothing that my husband and I are more passionate about than our furry kids.