|Brand Name||C Cosycost|
|Item Weight||12.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.17 x 4.17 x 0.94 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||6K 4GB 32GB|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Prime Exclusive Deal
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: cosycost
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
Tuesday, Dec 6
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: cosycost
TV Box Android 10.0 4GB RAM 32GB ROM H616 Smart TV Box Set Top Box with Mini Keyboard USB 2.0 Ultra HD 4K 6K HDR Dual Band WiFi 2.4 5.8GHz BT4.1 Android TV Box
|Prime Price:||$39.99 FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.99 (11%)|
|Cyber Monday Deal Exclusive Prime price|
|Connectivity Technology||Ethernet 100M|
|Supported Internet Services||Skype, YouTube, Browser|
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
|Item Weight||0.35 Kilograms|
|Product Dimensions||4.17"L x 4.17"W x 0.94"H|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||4 GB|
About this item
- Android TV BOX 10.0:TV Box with Android 10.0 OS,Allwinner H616 Quad Core 64bits Quad-Core Cortex-A53 CPU with Mali-T720 GPU, which make sure the box running stable and smooth to load movies,pictures and games without buffer,no need to wait for a wonderful moment.Android 10.0 raises the bar in performance and usability with a slick lag-free interface,more stable.
- 4GB RAM+32GB ROM:TV Box comes with 4GB / 32GB high-speed flash memory.It extended capacity allow you more space to download your favorite movies.You can also expand the memory to what you want via extra 1TB HDD,64GB TF card.
- 3D+4K/6K &Wifi 5G:Support 4K/6K up to 60fps.High configuration provides users a better experience of ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability. 2.4G /5.8G 802.11AC high standard WiFi, theoretical maximum speed close to 1000M, faster than most of the box, you can watch 4K, 6K ultra HD video online without buffering , or playing games smoothly.
- More Convenient Operate:Android 10.0 OS TV Box has Two USB port, connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient. Infrared Remote control ensure you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.Choose rooms as close to WiFi as possible!
- What You Get:1*TV BOX,1*IF Remote Control,1* Mini Keyboard,1*HD Cable,1*User Manual,1*US power supply ,and our professional after-sales team.Please do not hesitate to contact Cosycost seller if you have any question or concern,we will fix your issue within 24 hours.(AAA dry battery not included)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Warm Tips for Android TV Box:
1、Protective film—To protect the tv box from being scratched, there are a protect film on the surface of tv box, according to your habit, you can choose whether tear it off or not.
2、Use manual—The first time when you use it, may need to wait for the upgrade to complete(Some TV APPs),suggest you use the wired cable connection to upgrade.If the network speed is fast, the upgrade will be fast.It is also possible that the Google server network speed is relatively slow, it is recommended to change the operation time.If you need to download and install APPs, you can download it from the browser.
3、Remote can't navigate on some Apps—It is a common issue for most of android tv box 9.0,10.0,11.0 that hard to navigate on some Apps with the remote like Netflix, as these Apps are mainly provided for tablets and phones that have touch screen settings or mouse. You can connect a mouse or a wireless keyboard to control it.
4、Resolutions—Now most of the TV boxes (including all TV boxes from cosycost support 4K resolution, which is the basic function. Some products support 6K / 8K resolution. Please confirm that if your TV supports 4K / 6K or 8K resolution or not, Meanwhile,if the video you played supports 4K 6K 8K resolution, then the tv box also support 4K or 6K 8K.
5、The keyboard needs to be reconnected—Please try to repair the code for it, press FN firstly, do not release, and press FN+F1 together , after blue led light showing, release the keys, put in the usb receiver, after the blue led light is not flashing, it means the repair code is successful.
6、If your TV box needs to be restarted after a period of using, it may be that some apps you installed are not compatible or some data is damaged. It is recommended that you “factory data recovery” in the settings.Press the hidden button in the AV hole with a toothpick to forcibly restart the TV box.
7、According to which WiFi router you may have,Where an 802.11n router can theoretically achieve close to100mbps or more, it will likely be less as you are getting. You can possibly achieve faster speeds with an 802.11ac router, which can (theoretically) achieve 10-100mbps. I say theoretically because every system has flaws and the numbers advertised are ALL produced in nice case scenarios.WiFi's theoretical speed is 8-10 times faster than the actual speed, which is the calculation method.Hope this helps.
Q&A:Unable to contact WiFi ？
First:You can use the TV box to test WiFi with your phone hotspot. If it can be connected to the phone hotspot, it proves that the WiFi chip is normal.
Second:Change the network name and password of the router,because sometimes the network name is not changed for a long time and there may be many hidden users sharing the network with you,causing the network to fail to function to become more and more bogged dow.
Supports 1080P 4K 6K resolution and 3D movies
6K TV BOX Supports 1080P&4K Ultra HD up to 60fps.The high machine configuration provides users a better experience of ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability.
Note:Please confirm that if your TV supports 4K 6Kresolution or not, Meanwhile,if the video you played supports 4K 6K resolution, then the tv box also support 4K 6K.If you want to enjoy 3D movies at your private home theater,You need to prepare a TV supporting 3D video format and a pair of 3D glasses at the same time.
Allwinner H616 chipset
6K TV Box with Android 10.0 OS,Allwinner H616 Quad Core 64bits Quad-Core Cortex-A53 CPU with Mali-T720 GPU, which make sure the box running stable and smooth to load movies,pictures and games without buffer,no need to wait for a wonderful moment.Android 10.0 raises the bar in performance and usability with a slick lag-free interface,more stable.
4GB DDR3 32GB eMMC
6K Android TV Box comes with 4GB / 32GB high-speed flash memory.It extended capacity allow you more space to download your favorite movies.You can also expand the memory to what you want via extra 1TB HDD, and 64GB TF card.
Dual Band Wifi 2.4G/5.8G & Ethernet 100M
This Android TV Box supports 2.4G/5G Dual band WiFi,ensures a stronger and more stable WiFi signal and network environment,also meets the future high-definition and big data wireless transmission needs.It also support Ethernet 10M / 100M.
Wireless Screen Mirroring
The android 10.0 tv box supports wireless screen mirroring technology-- Airplay/DLNA/AirScreen.
After connected the WiFi, mirroring screen of your smart phone or tablet PC to the TV, enjoy playing games and watching films on big screen.
H.265 HEVE Decoding
H.265 video decoding technology offers you a high quality visual experience with less buffering, It can save 50% of bandwidth resources than H.264.
Android 10.0 TV Box has two USB 2.0 ports, can connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient. Infrared Remote control ensure you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
|HK1 MAX 4GB 64GB||6K 4GB 32GB||HK1RBOX 2GB 16GB||HK1RBOX 4GB 32GB||HK1RBOX 4GB 64GB|
|Android OS||Android 11.0||Android 10.0||Android 11.0||Android 11.0||Android 11.0|
|CPU||Rockchip RK3318 Quad-Core||Allwinner H616 Quad-Core Cortex-A53||Amlogic S905W2 64-bit quad core ARM Cortex A55||Amlogic S905W2 64-bit quad core ARM Cortex A55||Amlogic S905W2 64-bit quad core ARM Cortex A55|
|GPU||Mali-450MP2||Mali G31 MP2||Mali G31 MP2||Mali G31 MP2||Mali G31 MP2|
|Memory||4GB DDR3||4GB DDR3||2GB DDR3||4GB DDR3||4GB DDR3|
|WiFi||Dual Band WiFi:2.4GHz&5.8GHz||Dual Band WiFi:2.4GHz&5.8GHz||Dual Band WiFi:2.4GHz&5.8GHz||Dual Band WiFi:2.4GHz&5.8GHz||Dual Band WiFi:2.4GHz&5.8GHz|
|BT & USB||BT 4.1 USB 2.0 USB 3.0||BT 4.1 USB 2.0||BT 4.1 USB 2.0||BT 4.1 USB 2.0||BT 4.1 USB 2.0|
|1080P 3D 4K 6K 8K||1080P 3D 4K||1080P 3D 4K 6K||1080P 3D 4K||1080P 3D 4K||1080P 3D 4K|
|AV1 & H.265 HEVC||H.265 HEVC||H.265 HEVC||AV1 & H.265 HEVC||AV1 & H.265 HEVC||AV1 & H.265 HEVC|
|Mini backlit wireless keyboard||Backlight Keyboard +IF Remote Control||Backlight Keyboard +IF Remote Control||Backlight Keyboard +IF Remote Control||Backlight Keyboard +IF Remote Control||Backlight Keyboard +IF Remote Control|
Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly, many popular Android apps I intend to use on this product are 'not available' on Google Play or this version of "Android 10". Maybe there's a way to sideload them but I don't have time to go through this trouble. I'm paying money expecting it to work out of the box like similar products do (this isn't my first android box).
Also, the "Android 10" version has no Android navigation or status bars or pull up/pull down menus to help navigate and to glean information from (and yes, I'm aware you can download launcher apps and the like to help remedy this in part but as alluded to I'm not keen on trying to outdo the mfr., when other similarly priced Android boxes readily include these features).
Another thing which I found irritating is that there seems to be no way to edit or remove the pre-selected home screen selection of apps so I'm stuck with apps I have no use for to greet me every time I turn this box on, rather than the ones I actually use. No thanks, returning this and shopping for something else that does not have these issues. For someone who doesn't mind these type of annoyances or doesn't mind spending time searching for solutions and implementing modifications to it, then this is a decent to good android box. I didn't encounter any performance issues including with wifi during the short period of time before sending it back.
RK3318 produces very good picture quality using HDMI input (the HDMI cable was included).
4 GB of RAM makes it very fast and 32 GB of storage gives me enough space to download my favorite applications. The box came pre-installed Android 9.0 OS, Kodi, Netflix, YouTube and many other useful applications. The setup was very easy and it took me only 10-15 minutes to sign in with my Google account and connect to my home network via WiFi. Using Ethernet is always faster but the box has very stable Wi-Fi, so I can use it without pulling any network wires. The box also has both USB 2.0 and fast USB 3.0 sockets, so i can connect wireless mouse, keyboard and other wireless devices or external wired storage.
The box can be connected using both WiFi 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz. Bluetooth BT 4.1 make it easy to connect external Bluetooth devices. I have to mention that the TV box comes with a Mini Wireless Backlit Keyboard which used two AAA batteries. Using the keyboard is much easier to surf Internet and type. Some Web pages cannot be navigated without the keyboard, so having it is a nice feature.
The remote control has a mouse mode and can be programmed to control some TV functions like Power On/Off, Sound +/-, Menu, Input control and it's your choice which function you want to control. You basically have one Power button and four extra buttons for TV. I use it to control Power and Sound which are mostly used.
The box can be set up to power off the TV when the box is off or sleeping. I could also change the Power button mode from Sleeping mode (the default) to the complete power off. I like Sleeping mode because when I press the power button, it bring me to the screen I used before I sent the box to sleep.
I have overall positive experience with this Android TV box and would definitely consider buying it again.
* Good price. This product is very attractive as it comes with mini wireless keyboard that alone costs around $10.
* Big storage. The capacity of the product is great. 4GB RAM + 64GB flash is sufficient and competitive compared to other similar products.
* Android version. Android 10 is up to date.
* Apps. Installation from Google play store is also great.
* Mini wireless keyboard stopped working after 1 day. It is stuck at blue solid LED and yellow blinking LED. Tried everything but no luck. Does anyone know how to fix this?
* Can it really do 4K? UHD didn't work when I tested on 4K UHD TV with YouTube 4K contents. It shows only up to FHD 1080.
* DVR works? Recording stops after 1 minute. This can be just software issue in streaming app, but anyway it is not useful as a DVR.
Minor points that can be addressed:
* Heat issue: Due to poor case design, heat is trapped inside and temperature goes as high as 85 C. This can be fixed by making some holes in top cover. You can replace the small heat sink with bigger one if you have one handy.
* It's not a real TV android. It's just phone android, but it does the job.