Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 7, 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old stepdaughter. She loves it. We bought it for her 7" Coby Kyros tablet. The case is a little big for a 7" tablet we had to Velcro the tablet to the case. The pen that comes with it makes it so much easier to use that cruddy tablet. The keys are small but it works great for her hands. An adult may have a few other issues. The case is very durable and made from an almost burlap-feel material. Definitely holds up to lots of use as my stepdaughter uses it with her tablet every day in school. It gets tossed around in her bag, locker, etc. and is still in great shape. We've had it almost three months now. Even the keys are great and don't stick like another we purchased last summer.
on May 15, 2012
I really like this case. I have ordered several before finding one that works with my Pandigital Supernova tablet. The key board is so neat. Although I did have to order an adapter for USB 2 to mini usb. I don't make near as many mistakes with it as I do with the touch screen key board. The kickstand is also a great touch. I would have liked a darker pink, but this light pink will do just fine to keep my tablet safe. I would recommend this case to anyone with an 8" tablet.
9 people found this helpful
on July 14, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter because she wanted a keyboard for her tablet. She liked the pink cover, but considering the keyboard never worked I rated it just okay. I purchased two extension cables that were suggested by the vendor, but neither worked. She only uses it now just for the case.
on July 6, 2012
I own a Vizio 8" tablet and when I plug it into the case, everything on the screen suddenly shows up backwards. Also, the keyboard does not work at all with it... no lights, no key functioning, no nothing. However, the item itself will work if plugged into a netbook or other device, so I don't think the keyboard is broken, per se... it just doesn't work with my tablet. But I think this would be a great product for someone with an Android tablet.
on September 5, 2013
i have not yet recieived this product but the description in the title has confused me. the same seller put out a case identical to this one and it was 17.99 - 18.99 and it said it was only for a nextbook 8 which i have. but this product said it can be used for an 8 inch android tablet. and the nextbook is an android tablet im just not sure if thats what it means.
on September 18, 2012
Bought this accessory for my wife's new tablet. Very cute looking and the keyboard worked great, but very poor quality and design. It was literally coming unglued at the seams and it has no bands to secure the tablet. It's really more of a stand for typing. There is no way to secure your tablet from sliding and your tablet could easily slide right out of the cover. Had to send it back. Too bad, it was the perfect color of pink!
on December 31, 2014
Doesn't work with my coby krios
on January 21, 2013
it was perfect fit and looks great everything worked the service was great and fast I have a al thumbs up on this
on March 20, 2014
I purchased this to go along with daughters tablet. The case was nice and easy fit, but only lasted about 3 months and then it stopped and we tried to get it replaced with no avail. So I was not happy with it , even tho the price was good. Maybe too good, since it gave out so soon.
on April 25, 2015
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.