Consider these available items
Android Netrunner LCG: Honor and Profit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The second deluxe expansion for Android: Netrunner The Card Game
- Roughly two-thirds of its 165 cards focus on the Criminal and Jinteki factions
- Six new identity cards permit the creation of highly focused new strategies
- Introduces a wide array of tricks and traps useable by every faction
- Fixed distribution model features a complete playset of all new player cards
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the Manufacturer
Honor and Profit is the second deluxe expansion for Android: Netrunner The Card Game. Its 165 cards (three copies each of 55 different cards) focus on the struggles between the different divisions of the megacorp, Jinteki and those Runners who associate themselves with the game's Criminal faction. In Honor and Profit, you'll find new agendas, assets, operations, ice, icebreakers, resources and events. You'll also find six new identities - three divisions of Jinteki and three Runners - that encourage deeper exploration of specialized strategies. Will you raise the game's stakes by lowering the number of agenda points each player needs in order to win? Do you dare gamble your cards and credits in games of chance? What could you do with a hand of twenty cards? Can you stage a late-game comeback? Can you make the future a better place?