|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 1.2 x 5.1 inches|
|Item model number||Zidoo2016826X9S|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Android TV Box Zidoo X9S Android 6.0 OpenWRT(NAS) Quad Core 2G/16G Dual Band WIFI 1000Mbps LAN HDR USB3.0 HDMI IN Recoder SATA 3.0
|Sale:||$149.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$50.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The All in One Smart Media Player: The latest and powerful chip RTD1295, Android 6.0 USB 3.0 SATA 3.0 HDMI 2.0a 2G+16G, Bluetooth 4.0 2.4G and 5G dual-band Wifi and 1000Mbps Ethernet, 4K@60P HEVC(h.265)10bit decoding, 10bit output, Dolby Digital and DTS-HD etc.
- Media Support : Play everything you want, such as HTML5, MKV, MP4, BD ISO, 3D MVC (ISO and MKV), VP9 etc. It supports 3D MVC frame packing (Blue Ray, MKV), 3D subtitle (PGS, external), 3D depth of field (DOF). It also supports 4K@60fps,HD Audio (7.1CH), real 23.976fps.
- Powerful ZIUI & ZDMC: ZIUI is more than a launcher; it is a series of high-edge components developed by the ZIDOO Team over the experience of multiple years, which includes a file manager, a NAS kit, a feature-rich player with powerful subtitle supports and an OTA service based on the global CDN cloud.
- Android 6.0 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously,Using Paragon NTFS, a commercial implementation of NTFS file system that normally delivers much higher performance than NTFS-3G.Support samba server, iTunes(DAAP) server,DLNA(UPnP) server,FTP server,AFP function(for Apple TimeMachine),BitTorrent download function.
- Technical Support: ZIDOO team with more than 30 professional engineers can give fast and flawless technical support, products and firmware. The most recent update will always be available as ZIDOO aims to continually improve so that you would never worry about what you have bought. It’s ZIDOO’s main politics to think of performance, all what you have to do is just use it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Android TV Box Zidoo X9S Android 6.0 OpenWRT(NAS) Quad Core 2G/16G Dual Band WIFI 1000Mbps LAN HDR USB3.0 HDMI IN Recoder SATA 3.0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ZidooDirect||Amazon.com||Slick Offers||AVing UK|
|Connectivity Technology||ethernet, bluetooth, usb, lan, hdmi, infrared, wi-fi_ready||Built-in Wi-Fi||Built-in Wi-Fi||ethernet, usb, wi-fi_ready|
|Item Dimensions||1.18 x 7.48 x 5.12 in||12.5 x 16.5 x 13 in||12.5 x 16.5 x 13 in||6.3 x 5.12 x 1.38 in|
|Item Weight||2.43 lbs||1 lb||1 lb||0.88 lb|
|Internet Applications||google_tv||Browser, Skype, YouTube, iTunes, Cinemanow||XBMC, Youtube, Netflix, Facebook, Skype||Browser, Free Sat/Free View, YouTube, Blockbuster, Netflix|
|Total Number of HDMI Ports||—||1||1||—|
|Total Usb Ports||—||3||3||2|
Operating System: Android 6.0 + OpenWRT (NAS) dual system run simultaneously
CPU: Realtek RTD1295 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core
GPU: ARM T820 MP3 (3-core)
RAM: 2GB DDR3
ROM: 16GB eMMC
Extended Storage: TF card support 1~32GB
Wifi Connectivity: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC,4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) RTK8821 dual-band WIFI
Ethernet: RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
Video Supported: HDR, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 24 fps, automatic frame rate switching
Audio Supported: HD audio(7.1ch) decode and pass-through Redesigned Native player, Blu-ray better compatibility, Powerful subtitles ,Support MVC ISO,MVC MKV. Built in ZDMC
Resolution: 4K*2K and H.265(HEVC)UHD
Zidoo X9S supports HDMI-IN with the Picture in Picture(PIP) function, record function. Stream to UDP function.
HDMI Out: HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 2.2 output, Support 4K@60fs Support HD Audio (7.1CH), support 23.976 and 29.94
HDMI In: HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.0 input, support PIP, HDMI IN stream recode and stream output via UDP etc...
1 * TF card reader SD card interface
1 * IR receiver
1 * Composite video and audio port (Cvbs output)
1 * S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH)
1 * SATA3.0
1 * VFD display
Support DLNA, Google TV Remote, LAN, 3D Moive, Email, Office suit etc
1 x TV box
1 x IR remote
1 x HDMI cable
1 x Power adapter
1 x SATA cable
1 x User manual
ZIDOO pays great importance to its product excellence, using electronic components of the highest quality and complying with environmental friendly standards.
Top Customer Reviews
- 4K and 3D support using the supplied external player w/ Kodi wrapper.
- Multichannel audio support using the external player.
- HDMI 2.0a support.
- HDMI in.
- 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Enough connections to please most.
- Build quality is better than most Android boxes.
- Zidoo seems to be active in providing firmware updates (4 thus far on the X9s). Most of these Android boxes get very limited support.
- Miracast app refuses to work for 4 phones (Samsung S4, Note 3, Note 7, and S7) and a HP Window 10 tablet under current firmware.
- 3D MKV files not rendered with any 3D depth despite being detected as a 3D file under current firmware.
- Not a high scorer in synthetic benchmark apps.
- Not all settings stay as previously set.
- HDMI CEC not fully fleshed out.
- Not everything works as it should and I don't know if/when this will be resolved.
Now that all of that is out of the way, I also have an Zidoo X9s as well as this X8 and are quite pleased with the device despite the fact that it's not fully baked. Both the X9s and X8 share most of the same pros and all of the same cons. Hopefully, they'll get this straight soon so it lives up to its potential. For the most part, it does 80%-90% of what I would want and that's hard for a Android box that isn't fully supported by Android TV compliance. If you need a Nvidia Shield or Amazon Fire TV device, get one. If you can be satisfied with a box without Prime Videos or Netflix 4K, it's an good choice.
On the other hand, if you
* have a media server like Plex
* want to play full-resolution 3D content in MVC or full SBS format
* want to be able to play content filmed at 23.976/24 fps correctly
* want to be able to play 4K content
... I don't think there's a better better way to do it than with this or the X9S, at least not remotely in this price range.
There are some downsides. This is an Android box. To get the main benefits (3D, 23.976/24 fps) you are going to be stuck with using a customized Kodi 16 player as your front end, which is not too bad with the right skin & customizations, but it took me a lot of work to get it set up in a way that I'm happy with. If you are already familiar with Kodi (I was not) it will probably be a lot easier. Kodi has a great many plugins which give lots of possibilities for integrating with your media server.
The actual video player is really quite good - you just don't have any choice but to use it, and it's woven directly into Kodi, so as far as I can tell you can't even use it as the player from another app. That is -- you can perfectly well install a Plex client, Kodi 17, or any android app you want. But there's no obvious way to use Zidoo's video player which has all the excellent hardware support, except through their built-in ZDMC (Kodi 16) front end. While those other apps all work fine, you won't be able to play 3D through them, or get the synced frame rate output, and there may be audio support problems from what I've read in their forums.
Finally, Netflix won't work above 720P (I think) on this either, because it's not a licensed hardware platform.
The box also comes with a terrible remote control. Probably you will want to get a good USB air mouse for 20 bucks.But the good thing is - since it's just an Android box, and it's got 3 USB ports, it's simple to use any remote you like!
All that said, though, I can't think of another device with as comprehensive hardware and software support for different video formats that's anywhere close to this price. It basically plays anything you throw at it with superb video quality.
To sum up: don't buy this for Netflix or Prime Video. Get a Fire TV Stick or whatever or just play through your TV for that stuff. Get this because you want perfect output from videphile content that isn't handled correctly (or isn't handled at all) by consumer oriented stuff.