Android 6.0 TV Box zidoo X10 Quad Core 2G/16G Dual Band WIFI OpenWRT(NAS) Dual System 1000Mbps LAN HDR USB 3.0 HDMI IN and Out SATA 3.0 Internal HDD Bay Media Player
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Master of Native Player: zidoo X10 inherited the other Zidoo products,focus on the most high end native player,3D 4K BD-ISO Blu-Ray,automatic frame rate switching,HD audio(7.1ch) MVC ISO,MVC MKV etc.all bring you the most high end local player experience.(Notice: zidoo X10 is not a traditional streaming media player,it's powerful on native play,if you want to play Youtube Netflix Hulu HD,it would't support!)
- UHD Display: True 4K-The really powerful processor enable Zidoo X10 to output True 4K picture.HDR-HDMI2.0a installed in X10 can guarantee the HDR picture transmission properly.10 Bit-thanks for the 10 bit color and BT.2020 new technology,this is considered deep color and instead of offering 256 RGB (Red, Green, Blue) values, it offers 1024.All these make it a super UHD media player.
- Full Blu-Ray Menu Experience: zidoo X10 supports Blu-Ray disk files,even more,It supports Full Blu-Ray menu navigation which is as authentically as Blu-Ray player.To get more complete view ,to enjoy more fun from movies.
- Internal HDD Bay Box: zidoo X10 supports an internal 3.5" hard drive up to 10TB.Tool free for dismounting. And high speed SATA interface.It's perfect for download a mass of movies by Transmission or Aria(built in APPs) and arrange them by Theater(zidoo APP)
- Technical Support: zidoo team with more than 30 professional engineers can give fast and flawless technical support, products and firmware. The most recent update will always be available as zidoo aims to continually improve so that you would never worry about what you have bought. It's zidoo's main politics to think of performance, all what you have to do is just use it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ZIDOO is a Professional Android STB Manufacturer, an advanced ARM multi-core industrial product and consumer electronics developer. Although only founded in 2014, our founders are highly experienced and seasoned in the OTT field and are committed to deliver expert professional technical services to a well-known brand at home and abroad.
ZIDOO specialize in OTT, DVB and Streaming Players, providing Supply Chain Service and Solutions. ZIDOO also maintain a good relationships through cooperation with Mstar, Rockchip, Allwinner, Amlogic, Realtek and other original chipset factories. In addition, ZIDOO provides numerous TV BOX Brands with exported technology. ZIDOO is a unique brand with vast strengths through technology and innovation. The ZIDOO brand is gradually being identified all over the world.
Zidoo has a factory to producing the products for the growing market demand, constantly update the equipment to meet increased orders. The factory has maximum output 200,000 devices monthly. And the ZIDOO teams work hard and make continuous efforts to strive for higher goals.
The really powerful processor enable zidoo X10 to output True 4K picture. It is 4K physical pixels distinguish X10 from fake 4K by algorithm workaround. The details then are able to be clearly present.
Full Blu-Ray menu experience
Zidoo X10 supports Blu-Ray disk files, even more,
It supports Full Blu-Ray menu navigation which is as authentically as Blu-Ray DVD players.
To get more complete view , to enjoy more fun from movies.
Enhanced Color by 10-bit
Thank for the 10-bit color and BT.2020 New technology. This is considered deep color and instead of offering 256 RGB (Red, Green, Blu) values, it offers 1024 of them. This amounts to a total of 1.06 billion colors instead of the 16 million offered by older 8-bit color TVs. Thus, the gradations between shades and different tones in onscreen content present a far greater degree of realism to the viewer.
Broad compatibility with videos
As a home media center, Zidoo X10 broadly compatible with most of video formats. Zidoo X10 support BD-ISO include the full Blu-Ray menu, much less the common video formats.
A large memory
X10 comes with 2G memory. Big memory enables X10 run all the App very smoothly, even include 3D video games. In the meanwhile, the 16GB eMMC storage provides enough space to install Apps and download movies, it also have fast I/O speed and reliable Data protection mechanism.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For many years, I had the KD Links HD680, then tried their A400, but it just did not live up to the capabilities of the X10.
The ”Key” features I was looking for was:
1) That it could play DVD (Video_TS files), and
2) That it could play the new Blu-Ray FULL menus.
The X10 did BOTH of these FLAWLESSLY!!!👍🏼🤯
I was so.... Happy to FINALLY be able to view Blu-Ray (and menus) of my library of copied media.
The old HD680 could still do it, but it could never provide the full menu part (it did what they called a ”Lite” menu). Plus, the HD680 didn't have the new 802.11ac wireless standard, to be able to stream those HUGE Blu-Ray 50GB+ files!
Note/Update: Even the X10 also had somewhat of a problem reading Blu-Ray files, but, once I switched to GigaBit Ethernet, the X10 did the job 100%!!! - Yeah, being wired (versus Wireless) is a “Pain” but there’s NO buffering!!
So DON’T believe the LIES of the few reviewers here (like Jerry) who tell you that this product (the X10) doesn't work -- it’s just in Error & plain FALSE!!!!! 😱
If you want an Andriod TV box, that TRUELY plays most formats (AND allows you to play many of the Google Play APPS, then the X10 IS THE PRODUCT FOR YOU!!!! -- Goodbye KD-LINKS.....!!! 😢😳
I was considering the Dune HD Neo and/or eGreat A11, both of whom also claim to read all file formats and provide full Blu-Ray capabilities, but the Dune is mainly available through Russia and the A11 through China (NOT GOOD if you want to return 😳🤭👎🏼).
Now, I can’t wait till they (Russia or China) gives us a way to rip 4K Blu-Ray (even though resolution is not much better than standard Blu-Ray).
Lastly, the ONLY negatives I could give the X10 is:
1) There are just way....TOO MANY menus to learn and adjust in this thing!!! (that's both a good, and a bad 😜),
2) It's a Major pain-in-the-neck to format a Hard Drive internally (you have to do it within Windows).
3) The built-in mouse is VERY limited, so if you want you surf the Internet then you'd better get a wireless (Bluetooth) keyboard/mouse set-up.
4) The users manual is very limited/lacking (as other reviewers have noted), and as per the 1st point - but since I’ve owned the KD-LINKS I was able to figure out most things.
But other than that, this Zidoo product is 100% AS ADVERTISED!!!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😉😂😆 - I'm in LOVE......😍❤️ with this thing!!!👍🏼🎉🤩