Other Sellers on Amazon
Andux Tennis Racket Vibration Dampeners Squash Racket Shock Absorber Silicone Tennis String Shock Damping Pack of 8 BZQ-05
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. Vibration Dampeners Material: High-quality silicone. Installation method: placed in the middle of two lines.
- 2. Vibration Dampeners Function: Reduce vibration of tennis string
- 3: Make shot more comfortable. 8pcs/set.
- 4: Reduce the incidence of tennis elbow
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tennis racket vibration dampener are one of the tennis equipment, No matter you're a beginner to play tennis or a favorite lover of play tennis ,we recommend to buy one .
Install tennis racket vibration dampener can reduce a lot of vibration and reduce the damage of the ball to the wrist when hitting the ball.
HOW TO CHOOSE
It has a lot of novel and funny design. But pay attention to avoid large vibration dampener
Installation and replacement are relatively simple.
Basically will not loose, but will break sometimes.
Position: Installed below the bottom horizontal line and stuck between the central vertical lines.
Step 1: Insert one side of vibration dampener into the left side of the vertical line,
Step 2: Insert another side to the right side.
Step 3: Adjust the position according to your needs
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 3.15 x 1.97 x 1.18 inches; 1.76 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 23, 2015
- Manufacturer : Andux
- ASIN : B07GTJ54VT
Best Sellers Rank:
#144,908 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #57 in Tennis Vibration Dampeners
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Matt M. on March 11, 2020
Keep it up!