- Paperback: 247 pages
- Publisher: Productivity Press; 1 edition (July 20, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1498740332
- ISBN-13: 978-1498740333
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.2 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#414,591 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #152 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Hospital Administration & Care
- #273 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Quality Control
- #820 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Andy & Me and the Hospital: Further Adventures on the Lean Journey 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Pascal Dennis is President of Lean Pathways, an international coaching team. He is the author of four previous books on Lean management, all of which have won the prestigious Shingo Prize for outstanding research in the field of operational excellence. Pascal and his team have worked with major healthcare systems like Inova Health System, Baptist Memorial Healthcare Corporation, Health Sciences North and Salem Health, as well as Fortune 100 companies like Kimberly Clark and Lockheed Martin.
Pascal learned the Toyota business system in leadership positions at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, one of Toyota’s best plants, and has worked with leading senseis in North America and Japan.
Pascal lives in Toronto with his wife and three children.
For more information please visit www.leansystems.org.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
I strongly recommend this book to any healthcare workers who are on a transformation journey. Especially those who don't believe Lean will work for them because healthcare is "special."