Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Andy Wen
Andy Wen is an author and investor. He has been investing over the past two decades and continues to invest, in both real estate and the stock market. He purchased his first property fresh out of university as part of his retirement plan and has long-term stock market holdings that perform well.
Having been through several market corrections and crashes, Andy believes in crafting wealth from diverse sources. He wants to educate people on the inherent risks associated with being wholly dependent on a job for income, regardless of job satisfaction.
Andy knows that everyone can reach their financial goals. He aims to keep investing super simple and preaches straightforward but effective investment strategies.
Visit Andy’s website: www.moneytalkswithandy.com
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Andy Wen
You want financial independence.
You know real estate investing works.
What’s stopping you?
In this short book, you’ll learn to begin your real estate investment journey on the right foot and destroy the excuses that are holding you back.
Having experienced investing in good times as well as recessions, Andy shares five powerful secrets that will give you an edge and set you apart from other investors (some of whom lack common sense).
✓ how to overcome excuses and self-doubt
✓ how to leverage your strengths to invest in real estate
✓ 5 secrets to start investing in real estate the right way
Play to your strengths. Change your life and the lives of your loved ones.
Don’t miss out.
Get it now.
Tired of the rat race? Interested but have no idea about being a real estate investor?
This book is an informative guide and exactly what you’ve been looking for! You’ll discover the step-by-step process of how a complete beginner to property investing started and now generates over 10% return on investment per year – and that’s only the cash flow!
You will also learn the basics such as:
- The different types of property investment techniques
- Understand the risks of being shackled to your job
- How to assess risks and rewards
- What to be aware of before you buy any investment property
This book is perfect:
- For anyone who has an interest in real estate investing
- For someone who might have some savings and is looking at property to grow wealth
- For busy professionals or people working long hours looking for a book that offers the basics, in plain English
- As a gift to introduce someone to the potential of property investments
Don’t let the fear of the unknown scare you – this book contains a real-life case study that you will be able to relate to and learn from.
This book is NOT suitable for:
- Anyone who has already invested in property for a while
- Understands a lot of the basics of real estate investing
Before you invest in any property, make sure you educate yourself and take time to understand exactly what you’re getting into.
Get it now!
You can undoubtedly get rich through investing in short-term rentals.
But this is true only if you invest in the right properties, manage them well, and adapt when needed. Buying any property and hoping it will be a success simply won’t cut it–that’s what unsuccessful real estate investors do.
In The Short-Term Rental Playbook, real estate investor and author Andy Wen breaks down and demystifies short-term rental investing. This is your roadmap to success. You’ll also learn to create systems and backup plans for practically every scenario because things can, and do, go wrong.
- How to spot sneaky marketing tactics so that you avoid unrealistic expectations
- How to assess revenue, profit, and true cost in order to make informed choices
- Techniques to overcome hurdles saving you time, money, and heartache
- The WWHRO method to buy a money-making short-term rental property
- Guest experience ideas to boost bookings and reviews on any platform
Get it now.