- Cotton, Canvas
- 100% Authentic Anello Imported directly from Japan
- Zipper on top, front and side. New style Side zip easy remove laptop or tablet
- Material Nylon, Linen, Polyester Canvas
- Approximately 10.5 inches (L) x 16 inches (H) x 7 inches (W)
- Price for One Backpack
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Anello is one of the top fashion backpack style companies in Asian now. Our backpack 100% imported from Japan and all official Anello products. Therefore, our backpack the price is more since we need to meet with the Manufacture suggestion price. Anello is design from Japan and made in China. But our product is 100% from Anello and with all the tag from Japan. Anello Backpack features: - Light Weight - Zip on back easy to remove laptop, tablet or wallet. (Back zip only on the new models. (Jean Blue and Dark Green they do not have it) - Inside backpack has pocket to put cellphone, wallet or keys. - Both side has open pocket for water bottle, shopping bag..etc. - Large handle can use as hand carry or backpack style - Wide Open Ruck Sack Backpack - Fashion style for School, Work, Casual. Unisex good for Men, Women, Girls and Boys.
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 7 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B01EBI8WQU
- Item model number: TO-ANELLO-004
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 15, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Beautiful design
• (barely) fits my 15.6" laptop
• 2 side pockets for waterbottles, etc
• seems to have quality stitching
• very wide opening
• good if you don't have too much to carry
• 2 small pockets in main compartment
• The top of the backpack is thinner than the rest when it closes
• back zipper isn't actually a pocket of its own (it opens up to the main compartment of backpack)
• front zipper pocket is rather small
• side pockets seem to be made of very thin fabric
I have also gotten many compliments on the bag because the trends are still in Asia but slowly moving into the US. It feels good being a trendsetter in that aspect. Fjallraven Kanken had better watch their backs with this one.
be returning this item.