This is not a kit. This is not a completed product. This is a cross-stitch pattern. This purchase is for a paper chart and contains no floss or fabric. This stilllife of a vase of anemone flowers in a tablescape was inspired by Charles Rennie Mackintosh. Charles Rennie Mackintosh 1868 ?1928 was a Scottish architect, designer, watercolorist and sculptor. He was a designer in the Arts and Crafts movement and also the main exponent of Art Nouveau in the United Kingdom. He had a considerable influence on European design. Mackintosh was a founding member of the Glasgow School. He was born in Glasgow and he died in London.
Have one to sell?
Anemone Flowers Charles Rennie Mackintosh's Counted Cross Stitch Pattern
|Sale:||$9.49 + $2.00 shipping|
|You Save:||$2.50 (21%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Orenco Originals LLC.
- THIS IS NOT A KIT. No Floss or fabric are included. Purchase is for paper chart only.
- Charted for 14 count fabric. Finished size is 14 inches (196 stitches) by 14 inches (196 stitches).
- Exceptional counted cross stitch chart (floss and fabric not included).
- Chart uses 48 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
There are no customer reviews yet.