- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (June 6, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071821376
- ISBN-13: 978-0071821377
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.9 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #55,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Anesthesiology Core Review 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Brian Freeman, MD (Washington, DC), Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Residency Program Director, Georgetown University
Jeffrey S. Berger, MD (Washington, DC), Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Residency Program Director, George Washington University
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. study really hard and do well on the ITE (by same way as below)
2. about 2-3 months before the exam start answering 25 practice test questions per day, hand write notes on every explanation.
3. answer the entire question bank a second time, this time 50 questions per day.
4. cram your notes 2 weeks before the test.
But it only gets three stars because of the number of mistakes that it contains. A number of factual errors are spread throughout the chapters; some are glaring enough that any CA-1 would be able to identify them. They make you doubt whether you can trust anything in the book, even though the majority of the content is probably fine. Many of the chapters were written by residents, and while some are outstanding, a few of the chapters appear not to have been fact-checked or proof-read by the editors. Several topics are touched on by different authors in different chapters and manage to provide contradictory information. Like the factual mistakes, the redundancies and contradictions don't inspire faith in the book's editing.