- File Size: 276 KB
- Print Length: 227 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kyra Myles (September 13, 2011)
- Publication Date: September 13, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005MZJIR4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,838,000 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Angel 911: Bullied Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
A certain Angel who goes by the name, this time, of Granny Millie, is learner of lesson number one, you hear a heart, one single one and you do some special, something very unique and noble, you say hello, it's very nice to meet you. And, your brother, Jake. And especially your mom.
And if you're named something other than Heather, and if your boyfriend is not named Ryan, you probably are bit tired of being so cool, so protective, and if your mother is not the mother in this story, chances are pretty good in one way or another, you're going to say hey, this is about me.
It's about love and generosity of spirit and a boy named Ben who you kind of hoped would always be there. If you believe or not, consider the possibility that this writer, Kyra Miles, somehow or another knows you, especially you.
The face on the come cover says 1 million things, all complex, all mysterious, and daunting to be sure to write about, but somehow Ms. Miles, captures the edginess, the undeniable logic, the panic, the oh give me a break, the heart of all teenagers everywhere, and somehow, in the middle of light and breezy is wisdom and thought.
Along with detail, letting you see her world, in which is a certain honesty and humor and a way to capture your heart before you know it. I suggest, in spite of this rambling of mine, try this book, and the next day at school,
popular, unpopular, noticed, unnoticed, you will feel different, and if you either fall or are pushed down, take a look upward, you may see an Angel, or two or maybe more, and the hand reaching down will not betray you. Grab hold. Trust someone.
That's how this book helps you become a part of the concentric circle of most high regard. And you probably would like to write the fan letter to the author, say thanks.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Bullying
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Superhero
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Bullying