- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Crippen & Landru Publishers (February 7, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1885941919
- ISBN-13: 978-1885941916
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #483,336 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Iron Angel and Other Tales of the Gypsy Sleuth Paperback – February 7, 2003
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The stories are fascinating for what you learn about the cultures of the area. They are also first-rate crime and detection stories. If you've ever read Hoch (he's had a story in EVERY issue of Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine for 30 or 40 years) and enjoyed the story, you'll want this book.