Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 19, 2012
I really enjoy this pair of leggings!

Here's what you get: A -very- thin, soft, comfortable pair of leggings that in no way is see-thru. The material wicks sweat away so you stay comfortable and dry all day. I was expecting something with a little bit more compression but this pair of leggings does not offer any of that at all. So if you're looking for something with a bit more support, you're barking up the wrong tree. Because of the material this pair of leggings does not hide cellulite at all, but it's very very comfortable.

The day I got it, I put it through the wringer: walked all over campus, did hot yoga, ran 2 miles and went to spin class. The leggings survived and then some. I'm definitely not a skinny college chick and since I'm only 5'3, the leggings reached all the way to my ankles. The v-shape waist-band is not reinforced so if you were looking for some tummy control up there, you'll get none. However, it also won't dig in and give you a muffin top. It's pretty sexy on a flat stomach though (:

This product is perfect for layering in the winter months, and cute enough to layer under tunics or long tanks when it's warmer out. I wear a medium, bought a medium and it fits just fine. (: Beautifully made and extremely comfortable, these leggings will take you far. It also doesn't stretch-out, so unlike regular cotton leggings, these will shrink back once you take them off.

I like this product, wasn't what I was looking for, but definitely a good find and buy!
on December 15, 2012
I was looking for a layering piece, and I think this is it! The test: 4 hrs of golf/walking in 50-degree weather under a regular skirt.

Pros:
- Very thin, but not see-through, not too shiney, and very comfortable - forget that I'm even wearing it.
- Even by itself, warm but not hot for 50-degrees. I imagine it will be fine for 40-degree weather, too.

Cons:
- After 1 hr of wear under a skirt, they started slipping down (I'm 5'4", 115 - 120 lbs, usually wear an xs and ordered an xs).
- After 2 hrs, the seam in the waist started to irritate my skin.

The v-shaped waistband is made of the same material as the leggings - it doesn't cut into my waist, but it doesn't hold up the pants if you wear it on it's own - may be a non-issue if worn under pants (haven't tried that, yet). Also, the seam that connects the waistband to the pants is not a flat seam, so over time, it becomes irritating.

Overall, I think the cons are very minor. (Expect to wear it under dress pants and jeans when the weather gets colder - maybe will tuck a cami between me and the waistband to prevent irritation.
on January 17, 2012
The fit of these leggings has more give than I expected. They're comfortable, easy to put on and take off, and with their smooth texture they fit very well under jeans. Fitting just below the waist - another plus for wearing as thermal / baseline.

If I were planning to wear these as tights under a dress or skirt, I would consider the next size down. There is some slack in the fit, which tights normally don't have.
on December 16, 2013
These pants fit well but are a little thinner than the veluxe version. Thy would work perfect as a base layer for cold weather. They feel a bit thin when worn by themselves as pants though. I also have the doeskin ones which are really thick. Overall the veluxe snow angel pants are my favorite!
on March 21, 2013
these fit weird and were not practical for the snow as an underlayer. They kept slipping down but there was no way a smaller size woudl work. Overall just awkward. I gave two stars as they were at least warm.
on January 17, 2013
I thought that this would be more of a running pant. It's rather thin, so I would consider it more of a silk pant that I would wear under my snowboarding gear. The high tech material feels good and I fits well (size Medium).
on March 11, 2013
These are awesome to the touch and look great as well - my wife is a little conservative so the white is not her main choice to wear out since even the slightest perceived flaw in her eyes is visible for all to see.
on December 31, 2013
Very lightweight, does not feel like a thermal but really does the job. Very warm.Would highly recommend I am very happy with my purchase
on January 27, 2013
Good for the price, kept me warm on a cold day and were very comfortable. I liked the fit and the cut.
on February 15, 2012
I bought these for snowboarding. They're good to add some extra warmth and padding under your clothing. They fit well, are super soft, and comfortable. I'm a size 8 pants (US size) and the medium fits just fine (a little loose).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.