|Product Dimensions||8.66 x 3.03 x 6.69 inches|
|Item model number||AC420|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number of channels||8|
|Item Weight||1.32 pounds|
Angelcare - AC420 - Scurit - Ecoute-Bb
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Great Quality
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Angelcare - AC420 - Scurit - Ecoute-Bb OPEN BOX
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The features I rate most highly are:
- Most importantly, the sound quality is excellent, crystal clear with very little of the static I've noticed with other monitors (have previously had Tomy and Tommee Tippee), and in addition to this it has a function that allows you to have it on continous or noise activated only so you can choose how 'sensitive' you want it to be.
- The temperature of the baby's room is clearly displayed on the parent unit - very useful.
- The parent unit is rechargable meaning you wont have to pay out for lots of batteries and/or be forced to keep it plugged in to the mains.
- It is quick and easy to set up and has alarms to warn you when you're out of range or the battery is low.
- And an added bonus is that the baby unit is very attractive, the on/off switches look like angel wings and the halo is a night light!
All in all I am delighted with this, I think its the best you can buy for the price, I would definitley recommend it to expectant friends, in fact I would seriously consider buying it as a gift for them! Very impressed!
The parent and child units both have battery power so they are easily transportable - ideal for us as we sometimes put our baby into a separate room to sleep during the day from the one she shares with her sister.
The baby unit is a neat shape with the 'halo' acting as a night light which I found perfectly bright enough to feed at night without it being too bright to stimulate my baby into waking up more. It has an adjustable voice sensing dial on the back so that you can hear every noise or just when they start to cry or shout. My only 'issue' with it is that it has a green 'on' light which can illuminate the room quite a bit. This is just me being picky as I and my toddler like sleeping in the dark and it can give a glow to the room. A simple small round plaster did the trick! :)
The parent unit shows the room temperature and you can, again, adjust the volume on it or have it as just the dial moving when on silent. Of course the parent unit has a 'beep' to tell you in case the baby unit has been turned off so you can't miss the fact.
Overall the sound quality is very good and I've had no problems with interference. I would state, as someone else did, that they units are smaller than I expected but that is not an issue as they work perfectly well.