Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Angelcare Baby Bath Support, Aqua" and save 54% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Angelcare Baby Bath Support, Aqua
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.40 (35%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hygienic and Mildew-Resistant – The mesh material allows water to drain easily from the bath support and dries quickly
- Use Directly in Bath Tub - Easy to use on daily basis, you can place it directly into your bath tub
- Ergonomic Design – Ergonomically designed for your baby's comfort and safety, with soft-touch material that is gentle on baby’s delicate skin
- Easy to Store – Includes a loop at top so that you can hang it up for convenient storage
- Durable, Lightweight Plastic –Designed to keep its shape over time
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Angelcare Baby Bath Support : 0-6 months
With the Angelcare Bath Support, bath time is a breeze!
Bath time is a special time to connect with your baby, and Angelcare makes handling your slippery infant safer and easier. The ergonomic design offers baby a comfortable place to recline, relax and enjoy - and it offers parents peace of mind knowing that baby is secure. The soft, mildew resistant mesh material helps protect baby's delicate skin, and because the unit drains easily and dries quickly, it's hygienic too.
Angelcare peace of mind for your new life.
Soft mesh material is gentle on baby's delicate skin.
Hygienic and Mildew-Resistant
Features drain holes that allow soapy water to be rinsed away easily.
Designed for baby's comfort and safety
Ergonomic Design. Includes a built-in hook for convenient storage.
Hygienic & Mildew-Resistant - The mesh material allows water to drain easily from the bath support and dries quickly.
Soft Bottom Lip – Easy to use on a daily basis, you can place it directly in your bathtub
Ergonomic Design - Designed for your baby’s comfort.
The Bath Support assures that your child’s hygiene is maintained. The Soft-Touch material is gentle on baby’s skin and comfortable for baby.
Easy to Store - Includes a built-in hook for convenient storage.
Durable, Lightweight Plastic - Designed to keep its shape over time.
Weight Capacity: 20 lbs (9kg)
No assembly required
Age: 0 - 6 months
The Angelcare Bath Support takes the worry out of bath time. This is the new way to wash and pamper your baby. Designed for comfort and safety, the bath support assures that your child's hygiene is maintained with a clear water and easy to rinse bathing process. No baby should have to sit inside a tub of used water, with this new product we can provide a supply of clear water to wash and rinse your child with a worry free bathing process.
Angelcare Bath SupportSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Great for bathing little girls
- Compact enough to bath an older kiddo in the tub at the same time.
- Has a lot of venting so it dries quick.
- Silicone back rest is grippy enough to make them not slip, but not harsh on their skin.
- Silicone lining on the bottom that helps prevent it from sliding on the tub floor.
- Not good for little boys as it puts a lot of their weight on their little boy parts.
- Venting can tend to allow too much air and they can get chilly. I have solved this for my little one (see photo).
- Too big to fit in a standard sink if that is where your are intending to use it.
When bathing just a baby you can put this into a plastic tote and that way you aren't having to fill the tub to bath a infant.