Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 27, 2013
I'm normally the guy that likes getting the authentic jerseys. I own several authentic NFL jerseys to show for it and love them for the detail, construction quality, and materials used. So, when I finally decided to purchase an authentic Lakers jersey, I had the same high expectations. After all, the authentic jersey was over $200 and the swingman was far less.
However, when I got the authentic Kobe Bryant jersey, I was completely unimpressed.

The materials of the new Revolution jerseys by Adidas weren't very comfortable and were a tighter fit. I'm sure they have better technology to wick sweat away and fit tighter to make them more player friendly but for you and me joe fan, not what we're looking for as much. I wanted something more comfortable that I could wear to games and such.

I returned the authentic and decided to give the swingman a try. I was far happier when I received this one. The materials are softer and completely different from the authentic. The construction is still very good and the cut is roomier without being obnoxiously baggy. Given those things and the fact that I paid far less for this version, I am extremely happy with this jersey and highly recommend it.
8 people found this helpful
on January 30, 2013
Bought this for a great price. It's a legit Kobe jersey with all the tags. I was glad to find this jersey for a great price from a trustworthy retailer. Extremely happy with the purchase and even happier with the way the Lakers have been playing.
4 people found this helpful
on April 19, 2016
I just received my jersey and it does NOT at all look like the pictured jersey. The NBA logo is on the back. the length of it barely goes past my waist. I think they must've shipped me a youth replica because it just looks cheap. I had to return my jersey. wow.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 28, 2015
Solid construction and really good looking. Bought for a friend and he was really excited because it looks so legit.
on August 7, 2016
perfect shirt for houston hot weather in texas
on February 18, 2014
Bought this for my son in Sweden. I was impressed by the quality of the jersey. Size was a little small. The extra large runs just a little small.
One person found this helpful
on January 13, 2016
I bought this for my husband, who is 6'2" with the weight of 225lbs, bought an XL, and this fits him perfectly! His gift arrived just before Christmas. Thanks so much!!
on February 6, 2016
my son loved his jersey!!
on February 15, 2013
the size small are way toooo long but it is still very good. i will highly recommend to others who wants one.
2 people found this helpful
on October 19, 2015
My husband got this as a gift for Christmas. He loves it!