Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 8, 2016
I bought this basketball for $11.99 and was amazed! This is a good quality basketball and it can't be beat for the price. I would recommend buying it to anyone looking into it. Although, when you get it, there may be too much air in it making it heavy. If this happens, just use the normal inflation pump to let some out.
NOTE: Pictures are after 1 month of use.
review imagereview image
12 people found this helpful
on March 21, 2017
My kid, along with the neighborhood kids, plays basketball in the front yard with this almost every day..it's held up great. The printing has faded quite a bit, but it doesn't matter (I purchased it not because we are Bulls fans, but because I wanted something that would distinguish my kid's basketball from the other kid's basketballs.
2 people found this helpful
on December 14, 2017
This is made very cheap the colors are faded and missing paint. If it wasn't so close to Christmas I would send back
review imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on March 15, 2016
This is a pretty solid basketball for the price. My son is a huge Knicks fan and uses this ball for play and practice on almost a daily basis.

I've purchased this product twice already.

I prefer this ball over more expensive basketballs (we have quite a few - indoor and outdoor, all Spalding brand) that we have purchased because:

1. It can be used as both an indoor/outdoor ball.
2. Although the traction eventually does wear out, the rubber retains its grip. Most rubber basketballs we have purchased become shiny and slippery. Not this one.

We live in Texas and this ball has been able to withstand daily indoor and (mostly) outdoor play even in very hot weather and rough pavement.

So far, I have not been able to find another basketball that will match the convenience, quality, and price of this one.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 24, 2018
Good outdoor ball for a Laker fan. You can work on your sky hook during halftime doing a little driveway basketball. Just don’t blow an Achilles because you’re having so much fun. You don’t need big baller budget to have some fun. The first one I got was a defect with a hole. It was resolved.
on April 2, 2018
bout this for my seven year old son he loves it is a awesome basketball fule of air we never hafto pump it up never has any problems with this basketball it is the best basketball he ever hade and his favorite team logo is on the basketball he loves stephen curry
on March 29, 2017
Ordered the Spurs version for my brother-in-law, and he loves it. It comes inflated. I am super pleased with the vibrancy of the colors. Great buy for your favorite NBA fan!

PROS:
- Great price
- Print is vibrant and sharp
- Pre-inflated

CONS:
- None!
on March 8, 2018
This ball will not stay inflated. Bought as a gift for my husband for a good outdoor ball with his favorite team. We love the texture and quality of the ball but have to air it up at least once a week and we play indoors with a two year old. The ball was deflated when we received it, I chalked it up to shipping issues and figured we needed to keep air in it awhile to adjust from being deflated. After 3 months, I have to say, it sucks. Maybe I was just sent a melon but we have a Wilson ball that we NEVER have to air up.
on March 26, 2016
I got this basketball as a gift from my family for Christmas, it's a high quality ball and the logos all look great. I mostly use it as a display ball in my room, but you can play with it just fine too obviously. If you're a fan of the Lakers and you want a ball, get this one I guess.
on July 3, 2017
Bought for my 13 year old nephew he is a big fan and he loved it! Has it displayed in his room. It is full size not a mini basketball.
|11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.