NBA Los Angeles Lakers Go Nuts Kukui Nut Macrame Bracelet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Single genuine Kukui Nuts hollowed, dried, polished, painted, and hand woven into a fashionable macrame bracelet
- Officially licensed product featuring vivid and detailed logos
- Traditional Kukui Nuts are a symbol of good luck, enlightenment, and protection.
- Developed and produced by a Samoan-owned company
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Show off your team spirit with the newest licensed accessory from Style Pasifika. The Kukui (pronounced "coo coo ee") nut is harvested from the official state tree of Hawaii for its oil which is used for cooking, fuel, and lotions. The shell is then hollowed, dried, polished, painted, and hand-strung to form our beautiful and unique accessories. Once these bracelets and necklaces were worn by Hawaiian chiefs and kings as a symbol of good luck. These single nut kukui team macrames each are brightly painted and colored, featuring vivid and prominent team logos. The macrames are hand-crafted and adjustable from 2.5" to 6" diameter to fit any and all fans. Our island-themed accessories are perfect for any fan and have been spotted on many Polynesian superstars!
- Package Dimensions : 5 x 3.1 x 0.9 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : LAL-KM001NBA
- Date First Available : November 24, 2011
- Manufacturer : Style Pasifika
- ASIN : B006D5201S
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,633,911 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #4,181 in Sports Fan Bracelets
- Customer Reviews: