|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 - $14.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 75% Cotton; 20% Acrylic; 5% Spandex
- 12 pairs of assorted designs/colors in a pack
- Low cut socks with generous heel construction to prevent slipping
- $1 a day for your everyday needs
- Available in sizes for all ages. Sizing is generous.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is the everyday, basic socks that is great for all members of the family. It's COTTON and spandex-rich for maximum comfort and greater shape-retaining. Available in size 0-9 months, 9-18 months, 1-3 years, 4-6 years, 6-8 years, 9-11 lady's one size, 10-13 mens one size. 9-11 may work well for growing teens; 10-13 may work well for lady's with larger feet. Sizing is generous.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The size is just ridiculous. It says for Toddlers age 1-3. I read that they run large, so I ordered this size for my 4-year-old daughter. They MAY fit her when she's 12. Seriously, it is more like for a child's shoe size 1-3. I wear a ladies size 6 (children's 4), and they almost fit me.
2. Super turned off by the purposely deceptive and prominent American flag stickers on all of the socks. With "Made in China" on the label. Not QUITE false advertising. If you look closely under the American flag, it reads, "designed in USA." Seriously? That's shameful.
Other than the size and almost-lying, the socks are nothing special. Garden variety socks. Don't feel like cotton at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really like them!! They come up on your ankle a little more than the "no-show" socks, and that's what I wanted.Published 6 days ago by Shirley Gibson
Bought for the wife and she loves them.
Still has them so I assume they are good quality.
5 stars - well made - great bright colors. Fits well. Daughter has kids 12 and these fit perfect. Can see them fitting for a couple more sizes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Luther
These used to be great, I buy one pack a year for the past 3 years. But the recent purchase was back. The socks smell like tar. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Y. Xing