Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angelina Full-coverage Bra. Wired, Padded, Wider Sides and Back. Pack of 6 Assorted Colors Bra #290, size 36D
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on August 9, 2012
Update 5/06/15- About six months after I bought these, one of the underwires poked out on the black one. Considering that was the one I used the most, it wasn't really surprising to me. Since then, similar things have happened to the rest of them and I just tossed them as I went. I stand by my rating. If you are in desperate need of bras on a budget, these are great.

Original review-
True to size. If you are a larger cup size as I am, these bras are closer to a demi/push-up and not full coverage.

These bras are cheap. For as cheap as they are, they serve their purpose wonderfully. Don't have super high expectations. The side seams can be seen under a shirt, and the seams in general are shoddy. The hooks are very sturdy and more round than normal hooks, which I like. It makes them easier to fasten. The hooks are metal, and not painted to match the bra color. Neither are the metal strap adjusters. The straps can be crossed over in the back. I found that it was pretty comfortable that way. I did use a seam ripper to remove the godawful ugly decorations placed between the cups, which was not anything like the pretty bow seen on the model in the picture. I also did not like the packaging. Tags were sewn directly onto the cups, which I also had to use my seam ripper to remove. For the price, I will not complain. I am happy with my purchase.

None of mine have come apart, and I have been using them daily for several weeks. I hang them up to dry. Will update when/if they do fall apart.
on December 14, 2011
This bra runs small so get the next size up. (not cup size) If you are a 32 get 34 etc. The clasp is three loop sturdy metal. The underwire seems like a thin plastic and not sure how long it will hold up for. Hope it doesn't break too soon. The material is a bit too stiff, so the bra seems a bit itchy because its so course. Overall I gave it a 4 stars because its an okay bra for an amazing price. 6 bras for $29.99 for the price you cant go wrong.

UPDATE 01/06/12: One of my bras snapped on the underwire part. These don't seem to last to long.
on November 9, 2014
Not sure my order is correct I ordered 36b and one of them does not fit its a 34 b and one of them is too big but says 34 c are these irregular sized?
review image
on January 13, 2015
Bras by mail, in a set, less money than a single bra at store? Thought it was too good to be true...but these are great! I am short and very heavy chested, these are comfortable, supportive, and cute looking! Would buy again!
on July 12, 2013
These bras gave the extra support I needed. The wider sides and back were very comfortable to wear and make the back fat unnoticeable under my clothing.

I would recommend these bras for individuals who would like extra support from their bras.
on December 10, 2014
Arrived on time! Fits decent! Doesn't exactly look like the one in the ad, the sides are broader! Lets see how ir turns out over the period of time as they are just a day old! Cup size fitted perfect, I am 36C! Yes, the strap keeps coming off until you wear the bra! But otherwise seems to be a good deal for the money spent!
on September 22, 2013
Getting older (44), and a little heavier this bra is perfect. The wide sides and good cup size keep everything in place. Plus it lifts well. The colors are soft, neutral, except the purple. Very pleased with this product.
on June 28, 2015
My wife's comments:

- "The strap size is too small, the cup size is too small. This is more like a 38B vs. a 40C as I purchased. I am going to have to give them away to family. It was too good to be true. It will be better to continue trying and buying at stores vs. gambling with online sellers claiming to have your size when in fact, they are mislabeling their products or making them incorrectly."
on September 11, 2015
I normally wear a 42C in most bras. I have one or two D's, but normally they are too big in the cup. I purchased the 42D, partially because of the reviews and partially because there was no C cups available.

So I have only tried one on so far. It is not full coverage. However, it does the job. it is similar in fit to a Maidenform bra I have in the same style (but in a 42C) It has decent support, though it would be better in a smaller cup size, I am sure. I actually feel like the cups are a little small for me and maybe I should have gotten a DD. It does give a nice shape and does not show my nipples, which is my main concern and reason for buying this type of bra. So far it is comfortable.

I like that the straps are convertible. However, for a back opening bra, you need a second person to help attach the staps if you want the crossover look. The colors are great for me. All colors I would wear. Though the pink is more salmon. This might be an issue for some, but I like orangy shades, so not a problem. Overall for the price? It is a great deal.
on August 4, 2015
These are just okay. They are all the same, but some seem to feel better on than others. I kept only two and gave the rest away. The colors are nice, but the material is rough in places and I'm all squirmy when I wear them.

See 1 answered question