Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2013
For years I've been searching for the perfect trouser socks that will: reach all the way to the knees, stay up without cutting off leg circulation, and is made of durable material that is not too thick or too thin. I'm still searching. These socks are at least adequate until I find something else. The material is very thin and damages easily--I've already punched a hole in one sock with a toenail that was just a tad too sharp. The sizing seems inconsistent. Some come all the way up to the knees while others are several inches below. One package had one sock that came up to the knee while its "mate" was half its length. How did that happen? I tossed the extra-short sock and paired the other one with the "widow" of the one that I had put a hole through. So far, these socks do stay up while wearing them, but I'm not sure they will after several wearings and washing. My search goes on.
on January 25, 2016
These are great! I have been searching for some trouser socks to cover a tattoo on my foot as I can not show tattoos at work. One sock layer covers adequately, but I have been wearing two socks on my tattoo foot and you absolutely cannot tell at all. Wearing two on one foot does not feel too thick or uncomfortable, it feels normal. I am rather fair skinned, and the sock color is a few shades darker than I am, but it is not all that noticeable. These do not feel to thin, they seem to be quite durable so far. I love these and will be purchasing again.
on December 6, 2014
And they don't strangle my legs while staying up! Very difficult to find knee highs like that. And, I like that they are all the same, so I don't have to try and match them.
on April 24, 2016
I would not buy again. They may be OK for someone with considerably shorter legs but they would not stay up on me -- every 15-20 minutes I found them bunched around my ankles (NOT a good look); I would pull them back up but they just wouldn't stay in place -- I tried two pair, both were the same. In addition, they have kind of a rough, gritty texture I found irritating. I will donate these to someone who might use them.
on August 12, 2015
I purchased these because I have a tattoo on my foot that I must cover for work. I'm not sure why there are negative reviews saying they're not opaque because they are. They do have a small degree of sheerness to them, but obscure my tattoo far better than others I've purchased at target. They fit nicely, and rise to just below my knee, I'm 5'7". They aren't too tight either, which is a big selling point for me. I'm a teacher and when you're on your feet for 10 hours, that can become uncomfortable.
on December 11, 2014
A few of the reviews claim these knee highs are not opaque. Yes they are. Very much so. 70D for sure. You can not see through them. The navy color, anyway. No tattoo, no toenail polish. I ordered that color in 2012 for my girlfriend. All 6 pairs are still fully intact 2 years later, showing quality fabric as well. We don't even hand wash them, we machine wash & dry. Since they also fit her perfectly and don't slide down, feel soft and look smooth, I decided to give her a 6 pack of beige this year. If the beige look even half as nice as the navy I will be fully satisfied. Just looking at them in my packaging I can tell they are just as opaque as any pair of tights would be. Keeping in mind that beige and white may not be quite as opaque as navy or black, I'm still thinking they will look great.
22 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 5, 2017
Thin but strong. Comfortable.
on February 18, 2016
Excellent knee highs that fit well and look good. They are my "go-to" and I've bought them a couple of times.
on July 23, 2017
great quality
on September 8, 2015
One size does not fit all. In fact, I came back to the site to see if I somehow ordered socks that were sized too large (which is hard to do when you wear a women's 10) or if these were for wide width or what. They are not comfortable to wear because they're too big and wide in the foot. They don't even go nicely into my shoes because they bulk out. The calf part fits fine, but I do have large, muscular calves. I would not purchase these again.