Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 21, 2017
I thought these would be thick material close to ones I've owned it in the past, and they're not. You're better off going to the dollar store and buying those tights, they might last longer and save you a headache. I thought these would be thick material close to ones I've owned it in the past, and they're not. You're better off going to the dollar store and buying those tights, they might last longer and save you a headache. I never even made it out of the house with them on, I don't have sharp nails literally put them on and they fit true to size so they weren't too tight- but while pulling them up they ripped.
on June 5, 2016
These are soft with a nice fit. My 6 yet old wears these weekly to dance class. After about 7 months of weekly wear, they are starting to pill a bit. But it is just in time to purchase a new pair for recitals anyway.

UPDATE: These were the first pair of dance tights we bought so I thought they would all be this nice, they are not. I had to purchase two pairs of a different brand through our dance studio for the recital, they cost more and were not nearly the quality of these. Hands down, these are great tights for little dancers!
on November 6, 2017
These were extremely comfortable!!! I wore them to a concert and they never fell down or left a "muffin top" feeling. They were very durable, didn't rip at all. I also loved how you could roll them up above your ankles if you needed to. Would definitely buy again!
on November 8, 2017
My 12 year old daughter who is serious into ballet loves these tights. They fit great and are durable. Price is right too.
on June 29, 2017
My teen daughter says these are her favorite tights. She loves that fact that they are convertible and they fit perfectly.
on June 5, 2017
these where a great buy for my daughters dance class. strong, comfortable and durable
on April 6, 2017
My 12 year old daughter needed these for her play. They survived play and she wears them now with cute skirts.. wear well. good purchase for the price
on March 14, 2017
These are great, pretty color, fit perfectly. They seem pretty durable too.
on July 18, 2016
these are great! i did rip one trying to get them over my ankle but after i figured out how to get it right they have been wonderful. even the ones ive ripped have made it through two washes without falling apart. i take 2 ballet classes a week so having the 6 pack is great
on February 3, 2016
I absolutely love these tights! I'll start off by saying the only reason I left 4 stars instead of 5 is because I ordered the transition tights with the hole, and the ones I got had no holes in the feet. Oh well.
Other than that they were fantastic. I am 5'11" and roughly 135lbs so I was a little nervous that they might not be tall enough, but there is sooo much stretch that they worked perfect. I got the light tan and it looks very natural on my skin, very close to my skin tone.