Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Size: Lady's One Size|Color: 1 Pair Opaque Tights|Change

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on September 2, 2013
I wouldn't recommend this product. Please note that these are tights not leggings, so they're meant to be worn under something as they are completely see through. I wear a size Medium in leggings & size 6 in pants. I thought I would take a chance with these leggings since sometimes one size fits all can sometimes fit great. But I learned that, that does not work for "tights". While they technically fit, they were not flattering and I already got a run in them by putting them on. If you are a very slender woman and/or have very thin legs, this would probably work great for you. Just take your sweet time putting them on. Not sure how I got the run, but since it was right at the booty area and I happen to have a very plump behind, I'm guessing that was the cause. Maybe the quality will be fine for a very slender woman.
on June 5, 2015
Yeahp.. these are pretty damn cool and yeahp... they are a P.I.T.A. to get on. So yeahp, it's best to put on a pair or nude/pale hose first, and then put these on top and take them off and wear them together. This way when you wear them again, not so hard to put on at all. These leggings honestly make your legs look like you're wearing a symbiote from the Amazing Spiderman comic series when he had the black suit, which then went to become the Venom outfit. These would go SO WELL with a black Venom miniskirt dress. Strappy heels to compliment for sure. The quality is pretty nice too actually.
on October 14, 2011
I absolutely love these tights. I was afraid that they would be thin and tear easily, thanks to all the slits, but they are quite heavy and well made. They do not seem like they will ever see any runs. It is surely possible to accidentally do harm to some of the tears, especially the ones that are close together, but it is much less likely than I feared and could easily be made to look good & even more unique if you ran into this problem. The holes present on the top of the feet make them quite cute barefoot, in heels, or any other shoe that would expose your feet. The slits do not go all the way up, eliminating the risk of showing more than intended when wearing them with a skirt. They are not transparent enough to expose your underwear, although they can not be worn as pants since they still look like hosiery. I bought a bulk pack and am going to make a shirt out of one of the extras; the material is lovely for a pair of homemade gloves. Crafty people can also use these to make cute pairs of hand-made Dark Fairy Wings. (For this use I recommend strategically cutting extra holes in them, mid-crafting, to allow more light to pass through the wings OR, better yet, use nylons in a contrast color underneath these to make it easier to see the design.)

Since they are quite thick they might not be ideal for extremely warm weather but they are a very nice choice for when the weather begins to cool down. I highly recommend giving these a chance if you like the style!

Additional Note: These tights are VERY durable! I tripped and fell into some rocks and because my tights were barely scuffed I assumed that my knees were fine. I was very surprised to realize this was not the case at all! My knees were badly gouged, scraped and bleeding. Most materials, including a lot of denim, would have shredded as a result of this fall but these tights still look as good as new; very impressive.
on August 6, 2012
I own several different pairs of unique tights, and I bought these to go with an 80's rocker chic costume. They are definitely tricky to get on, so give yourself a few extra minutes. They have to be scrunched up all the way then as you pull them on you have to be careful not to put your foot through a hole because the holes are so big. Once they are on they look awesome- very slimming and I got tons of compliments on them. I am 5'8 and a size 14 with fairly slim legs but these did end up being a little tight around my thighs. They cut into my skin a little bit but not very noticeably. Definitely a unique look and I am happy with my purchase :)
on June 28, 2012
I read the reviews and thought "I'll give it a try." I wish I didn't order them... They're difficult to put on, I knew they would be and that's not the problem and neither is the look because they look just like they do in the picture. I don't think they should say "slimming illussion," unless they're meaning that looking slimmer is a complete illusion and that you won't see that affect at all. Maybe if my thighs were the size of sticks then, they would look okay. I'm not sickly stickly though so, they just don't work for me. I wear a size 11 in jeans (I should probably wear a size smaller but, don't) and these tights don't do it for my thighs, if this helps in anyones decision on whether to order these or not...
on July 23, 2012
This item is perfect for going out to clubs. They are very cute tights and really attract attention when you enter a room. My only gripe is if you have wide hips and big thighs beware they were a bit tight. I got slight stretching rips in them when i wore them out for the first time, and im an average weight of 155, certainly not a big girl just average girl with big hips. just a heads up. other than that i love them, they will last for a long time if you care for them properly. All in all a decent buy.
on May 25, 2012
I could not possibly be happier with these. I am 5' and 100 lbs so usually "one size fits all" ends up being way too big on me.
HOWEVER, i have never been happier with a pair of tights in my life. these are the coolest legwear I've ever seen and I fell in love with them when I saw them. I was nervous about them probably not fitting, but no... they are high quality tights, and on top of looking great on my legs, they make my butt look fantastic (an added bonus)...

The material is the perfect stretchiness: it creates quite a nice slimming look, and I imagine larger girls would see the same results.

And as for the ripped look, often legwear with any sort of holes or uneven coverage (like fishnets) feels weird or is hard to get used to, but listen. These are perfect. They are so effing comfortable

And talk about fast shipping! I ordered them at 7:30pm yesterday and they arrived at noon today. My mind is blown.

I literally cannot recommend these enough. I love tights so much.. but these just destroy all the competition.
on February 25, 2012
These fit great! I have rather long legs, and a lot of times tights are too short for me, but not these. There's a little less coverage when I wear them than in the picture, but that isn't really a problem. Also, the feet are ripped just like the rest of the leg is. They're still very comfortable and I would definitely buy them again.
on April 30, 2015
They take some time to get on, given the intense "holiness" of them. Toes tend to poke out in the oddest places if you don't go slowly so schedule a little extra prep time. But they are super sexy and pretty unusual. You will turn heads if your legs are worth looking at!
on July 2, 2012
These are really cool looking - difficult to put on the first time - I put on a pair of nude hose underneath and they go on a little easier and if you take off both pair together they go on easier the next time too. But they look really neat and make your legs look thinner too ;)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.