Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Angelo: A Second Chance Navy SEAL Romance (Anchor Me Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This was a fast-paced story with heat, some thrills, and a bit of humor. It was lovely meeting the whole DeMarchis family in this first story and I can't wait to see the other brothers' stories in the future!" ~ Bibliophile Chloe
"I haven't read a non-Paranormal book in quite a while, but since Ms Carlisle is one of my favorite PNR authors, I decided to give it a try and man she didn't disappoint. This was one helluva story and I can't wait to read Angelo's brother Vince's story." ~ Read Our Thoughts
- "Wow! "ANGELO" is the 1st must read in a new contemporary romantic fiction series, with a hot military character, some sweet romance & a touch of suspense! ... I was hooked from the first page..."
- "Read it twice and can't wait for the next book."
- "This Book is a must read from a must read Author. A new favorite Author."
- "This amazingly well-written book 1 in the Anchor Me Series is a great read with good characters with lots of chemistry."
- "Really loved this book. I can't wait for the other brothers books."
- "This was an AWESOME READ that I enjoyed reading!!!"
- "Love the story-line, nice smooth and romantic. Angelo and Catherine have a super hot chemistry."
- "I couldn't put it down, it kept me engaged and flipping pages. I enjoyed the read, loved these characters and really looking forward to more from this series!"
- "This author is one of my favorites. She writes phenomenal paranormal romances. This offering shows how versatile she is writing contemporary romance."
- "I love the way this amazing author brings the characters to life before your eyes and makes you feel their emotions and their pain."
- "This story will pull you in and grab you and not let you go."
From the Author
Angelo - a second chance SEAL romance
Vince - a friends with benefits Marine romance
Matty - a friend's little sister / fake relationship SEAL romance
Jack - a second chance Marine romance
- File size : 2247 KB
- Print length : 228 pages
- Publication date : April 27, 2020
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B087128D1B
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,571 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
++++ LATER EDIT++++
I read one of the author's paranormal romances and see now where the accolades are deserved. I can't hardly believe this was written by the same author. Maybe a different editor?
Angelo is a Medic with the Navy SEALS on leave to attend a wedding in his hometown of Newport, RI. He is struggling with losing a good friend that he could not save. He is looking to rest, relax and maybe hook-up with a woman. Long term relationships are not for him.
Catherine is a neuroscientist. She is a bridesmaid in her college roommates ’wedding. She is the lead researcher in a new project at work. She wants to succeed. There has been threatening emails and texts to her to stop her research. This is making Cate nervous and alarmed.
Ten years ago, Cate and Angelo briefly dated after high school. Cate thought he was the one, but her left to join the Navy and she went on to school. Today she sees him at the wedding. He is looking better than he did in high school. Could he still be single?
This is a sweet yet suspenseful story of second chances. Can they save each other and be just perfect for each other after ten long years?
This author is one of my favorites. She writes phenomenal paranormal romances. This offering shows how versatile she is writing contemporary romance.
Can you carry a torch for a guy since you were a teenager 10 years ago? You betcha and I'm not going to let him go back without getting that taste that I missed out on 10 years ago, maybe this way I won't fantasize about him anymore.
Angelo is a Seal thru and thru, but when he gets a look at that gorgeous maid of honor at his cousins wedding, he starts to rethink his life in the service especially when he discovers that she is his Cate from that long ago time before he enlisted. He never quite forgot her and how is he ever going to forget her now after the time they spend together.....
Angelo came home on leave for a wedding and time with the family. He hoped to find a woman to spend a night or two with but he wasn't planning a relationship. As a SEAL he was gone on dangerous missions. Not a good thing for him or a woman. Then he saw her at the wedding. He danced with her at the wedding. Ten years ago...
Catherine saw him. Danced with him. Was there a chance for them? Not for the long term. Was she willing to spend what time they had just to say goodbye—again?
Not only did they have feelings, she had someone threatening her about her work. Was the threat just a crank or more?
These two are characters to love and cheer for them to be able to work out their problems. His family is fun, loyal, and people I want to read more about. I'm hoping for stories about the other two brothers.
The author has given us a romance with everything, love, steam, family, humor, and characters you respect and love.