Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on January 5, 2011
I'am a somewhat well read person when it comes to the esoteric and the occult; and I wanted to comment on this book in particular. For the laymen as well as those of the esoteric, this book should deliver spectacular results and insights...it is thought provoking as well as alive with the spirit of truth. I have often times used it directly for guidance...I just close my eyes and flip through it and randomly stop on a page, and whatever angel it stops on, I go to the beginning of that Angels chapter and read it. This is very effective and always results in great insights. It always seems to tell me exactly what I needed to know. For those looking for true inspiration, you can truly find it here as long as you are able to leave religious and dogmatic biases behind. The contents of this book is truly rooted in the occult origins of humanity and it delivers powerful truths that can be harnessed within oneself and ones life. It is also a bit of a lesson on archetypes, their hidden rolls in humanity; and our own personal lives. John Randolph Price is definitely connected to the divine.
on June 24, 2017
Purchased this on a recommendation from a former massage therapist who guarantees that this book will give me a better insight to angels and what they can do for us. I plan to read the book slowly (like one chapter per week or two) so that I can have a thorough understanding of how our angels want to help. We'll see.
on March 20, 2016
Keep this book wherever you go close enough to open anywhere anytime and be clearly guided. Excellent!
on June 22, 2016
I found this book to be very enlightening and supportive towards my journey in metaphysical, and/or expanded consciousness. Each time I read it I get more & more understanding.
on January 6, 2014
I read a few pages every day to remember that the angels are all around us and within us. I am playing with the angel of creativity a while now, and it works. A great book to understand all the help around us.
on July 28, 2014
I enjoy meeting each angel's idea and the strength that each angel's energy gives me. This is a great angel guide for daily living.
on January 20, 2014
The most important book I've read having to do with Spiritual development. Addressing the Angels as Energy within that can be harnessed and worked with is breakthrough understanding for me.
on June 22, 2015
This book was great! and i loved the Meditations as well.... well written and very informative.... i have just about finished it and have just a few minutes ago ordered 5 more of his books ---- i'm hoping and expecting the same....
on April 2, 2014
I usually enjoy John Randolph Price's publications. At first glance, I thought. as I usually do, the premise of this book was a bit hokey. However, I found the two chapters I've read so far actually Interesting and inspiring.
on January 22, 2014
This book is not a quick read. It is however a tool if you are willing to do the work and change your life. I am in gratitude to John Randolph Price and his wife Jan for bringing the 22 angels to the world. I Love this book/