- Series: The Series in Clinical and Community Psychology
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis; 1 edition (July 3, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560323531
- ISBN-13: 978-1560323532
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #544,875 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Anger Disorders: Definition, Diagnosis, And Treatment (The Series in Clinical and Community Psychology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Customers who bought this item also bought