- Series: Resources for Changing Lives
- Paperback: 28 pages
- Publisher: P & R Publishing (October 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875526810
- ISBN-13: 978-0875526812
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.1 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #156,808 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Anger: Escaping the Maze (Resources for Changing Lives) Paperback – October 1, 2000
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
David Powlison (MDiv, Westminster Theological Seminary; MA, PhD, University of Pennsylvania) is the editor of the Journal of Biblical Counseling and a member of the faculty and counseling staff at the Christian Counseling and Education Foundation in Glenside, Pennsylvania. He teaches at Westminster Theological Seminary and is a board member and fellow of the National Association of Nouthetic Counselors. He and his wife live in Glenside. They have three children.