Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 29, 2013
I wish this book would have been around about 25 years ago. Growing up people always say, "don't be angry", but they never tell you how to effectively deal with it. Even as an adult I was still struggling with what to do with my strong emotions. Now do I feel the grace to experience them, the control to effectively manage them, and a peace to know I can do something about it finally. I highly highly highly recommend is book! I have my son, who is 17, also reading it and he is benefiting from the wise words containing within. This book is ideal for someone who has trouble expressing their anger effectively at any age.
on January 3, 2013
...expecially today. This is the best book on the subject of anger I've come across in thirty years of reading about this powerful emotion. If everyone read this, the world would become a kinder, gentler, healthier place. The author's book on apologizing is also excellent and the best I've read on the subject. The author dissects these weighty topics with a scientific and humanitarian skill to expose sound, life-enhancing ways of handling conflict. Aborbing the insights will equip you to manage your own anger effectively and help others to manage theirs too. For the sake of world peace, please read them and buy extra copies for your loved ones. I went out and bought ten copies to pass out!
on July 17, 2013
I really enjoyed the Book its self. Gary really breaks down what you may be feeling and helps you understand how to handle difficult situations. I didnt realize how uninformed I was about handling my frustrations. Its really opened my eyes and given me a lot of peace in my life and marriage. I feel more confident when problems arise because I know God has given me a spirit of self control and use able knowledge from leaders like Gary. I bought the book used and it has a few marks in it as I had anticipated but it was well worth the money. You only really need the information in it and you dont have to pay a lot for it. So, i would say used is the way to go! Great deal! It also came in in the time frame Amazon said it would.
on August 8, 2017
fine
on March 12, 2014
This book puts words to the feelings we all struggle with. Ever feel out of control and at times even afraid of yourself, what you might say or do? I know I have. This book gives practical applications to help you overcome these strongholds. With the power of the Holy Spirit and a book like this I know one can be freed from poor anger management and struggles. It's not about getting rid of anger...it's about being angry and choosing the right way to express yourself.
on October 31, 2008
This was the first Gary Chapman book that I read. It is wonderful to say the least. It gives very effective tools for managing anger in a positive and healthy manner. The book also helps you to first locate the source of the anger and act accordingly. I think that this book is useful for everyone, even if they don't have an anger "issue". I am now hooked on Gary Chapman and plan to continue to read his books. On another note, yes his books are Christian based, but don't let that stop you from getting some great tools and information to better your life.
on July 3, 2016
This book gave practical steps for dealing with anger. It has helped me to deal with my anger in constructive ways.
on November 12, 2013
I am only a little less than half way through. His Biblical view, which i greatly appreciate, is helping me understand the nature of anger and how it is both good and bad. Thus far, he has given a 5 step approach to addressing anger when I experience it. I have found it helpful and extremely practical. Looking forward to finishing the book. I can see why this is a classic work on the topic.
on July 23, 2017
A great read. As long as you put the tools into practice you will have learned and grew from this book.
Very explainitory and helpful.
on January 12, 2015
Teaches not only that some anger is ok, but justified. It helps you handle, identify, control, and use anger to benefit yourself and others. This is a great book for married people, parents, children, teachers, teenagers, managers, employees, or basically anyone. This is a must to improve your life and the lives of those around you.