Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on July 10, 2017
Two stars because I hate that the rest of the series was not released, it stopped at volume three. It's an ok show, nothing like Two and a Half Men.
on June 7, 2013
Having enjoyed all 8 seasons of 2 and 1/2 men, and having vaguely followed the feud between Charlie and his then producers, I expected more from this new sitcom. But, it seems less professionnal, pretty much like a quickie hastily done with a bunch of friends. There is probably a trove of good humor and one liners in psychotherapy, but it remains mostly absent from this very short first season; only 10 episodes. I'll probably give it another chance with season 2, in case the show gets on its wheels. I sincerly hope it gets better;..
Thanks for the english subs
on March 24, 2017
It is a good and funny show
on June 10, 2014
I have watched Charley Sheen in Two and 1/2 Men and laughed out loud throughout the series. I can say the same today about Anger Management. It is hilarious. The episodes are well thought out and each one gives Charley a new opportunity to demonstrate his fantastic talent and humor. I hope to be able to purchase future seasonal DVD(s).
on June 12, 2013
Maybe it's not Two and a Half Men, but still funny and certainly worth watching. I don't have cable and just downloaded the first season to Amazon on the TV in my son's place. We both enjoyed watching each episode. Some of the characters are hilarious, like Patrick (sounds a lot like Allen from Men), and of course, Ed. Love this guy! Getting ready to download the 2nd season. BTW - the female stars are all very pretty and certainly hold my son's attention. LOL.
on March 18, 2017
Love this show.
on March 9, 2013
We loved Charlie on Two & !/2 Men,in spiteof himself. Now we have Charlie, but a more mature and intelligent version. Without the drunkenness. Still razor sharp wit and great comic timing. Now if we could just get Holland Taylor on Anger Management it would be great. Love seeing Martin Sheen on the show too.
on November 14, 2016
I watched this show when it first started out but then stopped watching it. It has recently started coming on in the mornings and I was reminding how much I enjoyed it. I am really enjoying watching it from the beginning.
on March 24, 2013
I purchased this season because I had missed several episodes in this season when it was on. This is a refreshing way for Charlie to try and face his demons by trying to help others. What is more fun is some of the zingers that not only Charlie but other characters get in along the way. For anybody that likes Charlie Sheen's brand of comedy, this is most certainly a must have.
on February 6, 2017
though the 5 sesons Charlie Sheen's acting was terrible at times it seemed he was reading his lines off a Teleprompter. Realy just not the way anger management really is but at time entertaining.