|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.99 - $29.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- USPTO Trademark Number Is 86858228.Ship From US Directly.
- Built In Bra Support with underwire, Side Gathering
- Material:82% Nylon + 18% Spandex, Material Provide Stretch.
- Pattern: Solid, Floral, Polka Dot Style Vintage One Piece Swimsuits Monokini. Halter Neck, Front Lining
- Package Included:one piece bathing suit monokinis
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Beat the summer heat in this classic swimsuit throwback.
◆ We have:
▽ Professional designers who are full of fresh ideas and fashion sense
▽ Self-owned factories, brand, highly automated production line and highly specialized staff
▽ Advanced quality testing system make sure every piece of bikini is brand new, flawless and of high quality
Wonderful bathing suit you deserve it！
- With soft, underwire cup inserts and a slight sweetheart neckline on the bodice;
- This retro 50s pinup swimsuit in a solid color and polka dot/floral print is truly the picture of vintage perfection.
- Perfect your pinup look at the beach this summer with this fabulous color and 1950s pinup swimsuit from Unique Vintage
1950s retro vintage style
- It features a large black and white polka dot print all over its sleek, form fitting design, while its halter-top straps tie around the neck for a completely customized fit
- Color may be lighter or darker due to the different PC display
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with cold water, hang to dry, use mild soaps, do not use bleach, and avoid rough surfaces.
Here are some details you can get to know
- Slight ruching along the hips adds a bit of flexible give just where you need it most;
- While the cinched waist and smooth backside keep you trim and tucked even after you get out of the water.
- With a classic retro appeal and a modern fit that flatters any figure, this one-piece suit is a dream-come-true for just about every vintage lover.
- High leg cut design bikini bottom make your legs look miles long, shaking off the bonds for restricting freedom
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 6.3 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.23 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01D46OCZU
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 18, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Angel Secret Swimsuit arrived this week and I was very impressed. It arrived in a nice carry bag that I will be using anytime I go on vacation or out to a pool (and need something to put a wet suit in.) It zips up and is a light plastic so your other clothes do not get wet. I did not expect to get this as an extra gift with the swimsuit. I tried it on after it arrived, curious as to the size given the reviews I figured I'd give a larger suit a try. I ordered this in a XXXL and normally wear a size 12. I am 5'2" and 160 lbs and I'm a 38D if that helps anyone. This suit fit perfectly on the torso and bottom but the breast and bra coverage is a bit large (even for me.) I'll have to have it altered a small bit before wearing it out in public but in all it is a wonderful suit. The material is a strong material that is flexible and fits well in all areas. It wasn't tight in some areas at all. I loved the way it moves and I feel like it will be perfect out on the beach this summer. I also like that the suit itself is lined, so it does help with fit and modesty too.
With all the things aforementioned, I give the Angel Secret Swimsuit a 5 out of 5 Stars. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a cute and well made swimsuit. I received the Angel Secret Swimsuit at a discounted price in exchange for sharing my HONEST opinion in a review. Honesty is the best policy !
If you found it helpful, please do me a favor and click the "Yes" button below!
I may eventually sew the straps to the back because the halter can be straining on the neck, but the halter also makes the suit adjustable and provide enough support that swimsuits generally don't have. This is a tie halter, not a clip. I purchased this suit in three colors: navy floral (another listing), blue anchors, and red anchors (this listing). The sizing listed on the website is spot-on. Usually swimsuits run small, not the case here. I'm a 14 pant and sometimes 16 or 18 top, the 4X fit me much better than the 5X. Unless you want a roomy suit, order your regular (as listed) size and the suit will fit perfect. I'd do it soon too, because it looks like they're selling out. :-)
For the ~$20 price of this swimsuit you absolutely can't go wrong.
I was not compensated in any way for this review.
This is how the 4X fits me, also I'm 5'2". I turned the suit inside out so you can see the inside. Red is not usually my favorite color, but this is super cute in red!!
I would definitely recommend this suit for anyone who has a hard time finding a suit they like.
I received a discount in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion. Had I paid full price for this suit, my review would be the same.