|Fits as expected||
$9.99 - $29.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Fabric: imported 82% polyamid+ 18% elasthan, quick-drying
- FAST SHIP:Fulfilled by Amazon and shipped from US directly, which make sure you can receive it soon
- Made of high-quality imported Polyamid + Elasthane material, quick dry, stretchy and comfortable, nice choice of bikini
- Adjustable straps allow for easy size adjustment while built-in non-underwire cups with removable pads can best exaggerate your curve and silhouette
- Package Includes: Two piece high waisted bikini (top & bottom). Note: Color may be lighter or darker due to different PC display
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Who doesn't love a little vintage glamour?
Go on dear, ruffle a few feathers!
- These iconic, aquatic high-waisted bikini bottoms flatter your physique with their soft, sturdy and subtly silky fabric featuring slight ruching along the hips and tummy.
- A smooth, stretchy fabric and ajustable straps keep everything in place throughout the day.
- You’ll feel flirty and fabulous when you rock these slimming swim bottoms at your next pool party or beach bash.
A dream of a bikini, darling!
- Flounce bikini top
- Removable straps
- High waisted bikini bottom
- Removable padding, non-underwire
- Retro vintage style
- Two piece bathing suit
US 4-6=Tag Size M
US 6-8=Tag Size L
US 8-10=Tag Size XL
US 10-12=Tag Size 2XL
US 12-14=Tag Size 3XL
US 14-16=Tag Size 4XL
US 16-18=Tag Size 5XL
Available in sizes M-5XL while supplies last.
Please refer to our own size chart(US size) for your purchase.
»Care Instructions: hand wash with cold water, hang to dry, use mild soaps, do not use bleach, and avoid rough surfaces.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07C4HGWX8
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 7, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the way this suit fits except the bottoms around my thighs cut in a bit. I ordered the LARGE and XL to see if there was a difference in the bottoms and the XL was looser at the top/stomach area but the thighs were still tight...so I went with the LARGE suit because it all around fit better. The back of the bottoms are a little thin, but nothing inappropriate or see-through if you aren't squeezing in it. The top fit very well with a little padding on the bottom and a structured cup. The XL top would've been way too big for a 34B chest.
I just received it and tried it on last night, I haven't worn it in the water yet. Very cute, the colors/pattern are true to picture, I highly recommend for only $25.