|Fits as expected||
$9.99 - $14.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Imported Nylon/Spandex fabric ,soft and comfortable material for your skin
- 50s Pin-Up Bikini Top: with non-underwire, padding unmovable
- Retro vintage polka dot& vintage floral print collection brings you back to 1950s and fully show your cute side
- Flattering high waisted bottoms can better hide your tummy and make you look slim
- Package Includes:two piece high waisted bathing suits (top & bottom)
- Note: keeping the "Hygiene Strip" complete if you need to return the swimsuit back. Color may be lighter or darker due to the different PC display
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Vamp it up.. You'll shine like never before when wearing this Angerella Vintage 50s Classic Bikini
o◕ Feel super feminine in this flattering and retro bikini.
o◕ Retro Vintage Polka Dot& Vintage Floral Print Collection brings you back to 1950s and fully show your cute side
o◕ This stunner suits all body shapes and is incredibly slimming thanks to the composition of the fabric and the clever design!
o◕ Items Specifics:
- Fixed adjustable halter straps;
- With high-waist pant it gives good coverage;
- 50s Pin-Up Bikini Top: with non-underwire, padding unmovable;
- It is flattering for all sizes and is made from a stretchy and comfortable mix of nylon and spandex.
o◕ Channel your inner vintage vixen when you pair these darling dotted bottoms with their matching top and bust out your cat-eye shades and straw sun hat for a marvelously mod look!
o◕ Attention please:
- Keeping the "Hygiene Strip" complete if you need to return the swimsuit back;
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with cold water, hang to dry, use mild soaps, do not use bleach, and avoid rough surfaces.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01ERO7HBO
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 25, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have three children and went from going to the gym nearly every day to not having stepped foot in there in the past 6 months. My kids LOVE to swim - and so do I - so I desperately wanted a suit that would make me want to get out and do that. This. Is. The. Suit. It's gorgeous! It's flattering. It's comfortable. Price is on point.
My only complaint, and I didn't even dock a star for it bc it's not the manufacturer's fault I'm a pear, is that you can't buy different sized top and bottom. The top is a little too big for me because I needed to size up to fit my butt. But, I mean, it's such a good price point. Most individual pieces cost around this much at any major retailer.
Anyway, this suit is incredible and I'm actually excited to get on the water this year! My kids are going to be so happy that mama is comfortable in her own skin!
I'm between 5'4 and 5'5. I weigh 153 lbs and carry most of it in my hips/butt. I got a size large and it was a good call! I might buy another one in a size down just so I have a better fitting top. The price is low enough that I don't have a problem with doing that.
Update 7/26/16: I have worn this suit everywhere. To the beach, to the lake, to the pool. I get compliments on it all the time, I always feel comfortable, AND it has held up so well. I never wound up buying a smaller top because there's a good amount of structure in this one and it's not so big that it causes any issues.