$10.97 ($10.97 / Count)
Dec 27 - Jan 19
Ships from: FHKOJFY Sold by: FHKOJFY
$13.97 ($13.97 / Count)
FREE delivery: Monday, Dec 12 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Beauty Junkees
Angled Blush Brush for Makeup – Large Dense Kabuki Blush Brush to Apply Liquid, Cream, Mineral Powder Blush Bronzer Contour Brush by Beauty Junkees
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Contour, For Blush, For Foundation, For Highlighting|
|Skin Type||Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Dry, Normal|
|Brush Length||6.5 Inches|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- FLAWLESS COVERAGE: Customize your look with a brush that can seamlessly apply, blend or buff makeup
- SOFT ANGLE: Our sculpting angled kabuki brush hugs the contours of your cheeks to create a natural, blended look
- MULTI USE: Blush and bronzer brush for face, use with cream, liquid or powder makeup for contouring, blending, stippling, and more
- PREMIUM BRISTLES: We use soft, firm synthetic vegan bristles to create the ideal density for an even cosmetic application
- EASY TO CLEAN: Your new favorite blusher brush won't shed or absorb excess product so it’s a breeze to clean
Similar item to consider
Customers also search
"It's not everyday you find a company that offers reasonably priced brushes that are high quality."
Many blushes come with a brush. Most often, you can toss these, as the bristles are too narrow, and are difficult to hold for the best application.
The key to a great blush brush is one that the bristles are as wide as the apples of your cheeks, and have a soft angle that fits the hollow of your cheeks. A soft, yet firm bristle head will allow you to place as much or as little blush as desired, while being able to evenly blend out for a flawless finish. Beauty Junkees Angled Kabuki Makeup Brush was designed with a soft angle that fits the natural contour of the cheek.
Dense Synthetic Bristles
Beauty Junkees Kabuki Makeup Brush Set is made from synthetic Taklon, which is a man made material. Synthetic bristles very smooth, so they don't pick up too much product, which allows for soft layering of powder or for use with cream blushes. They are easier to clean, as the bristles do not absorb pigments. They also last longer as they are less prone to damage from makeup and cleaners.
How to Properly Apply Blush
There are 2 ways you can apply blush, depending on your desired look.
1. For a more contoured look, you want to focus on the hollows of your cheeks, just under your cheekbones. Suck in your cheeks, and apply in a smooth line from the apple in your cheek up toward your hairline. Then blend in a back and forth motion until there are no harsh lines. This will enhance the appearance of high cheekbones, which is something most of us desire! Consider using a color that is a similar to your skin tone.
2. For an everyday look, you can add some color onto the apples of your cheekbones. Put on a big smile, and gently apply your blush color of choice onto the apples, then blend in a circular motion until you achieve the desired finish.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 1.5 x 6 inches; 1.4 Ounces
- Item model number : AA1
- UPC : 753677792432
- Manufacturer : Beauty Junkees
- ASIN : B00H8V6J2C
- Best Sellers Rank: #21,985 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #9 in Blush Brushes
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was so pleased with my Kabuki brush that I ordered an entire set of the Beauty Junkees brushes at a great price. My Kabuki brush cost less than the one at the department store and I think it is much better. I also sent some brushes to my Mom to try because I loved mine so much. In addition, I just ordered one of their smaller brushes to try with concealer. If I like that one, I will probably order the entire set.
Bottomline, this is a great brush at a great price and the set is the best deal you will find in brushes. I am a very happy repeat customer. Tip - make sure you follow the Beauty Junkees tips for proper care of your brushes. Also, go online and search for videos of makeup application with brushes so you can learn best practices. The various videos I reviewed really helped me learn how to use make up brushes in general. Place your order. You won't regret it.
In short, brushes can make all the difference in the world when it comes to the appearance of makeup (and that's to say nothing about the ease of application--a good brush will always make your job easier); this one looks like a GREAT brush. Brushes can be very expensive (expect to pay $50 or more at M.A.C. for a brush like this), and for the price I'm not sure you can beat this deal! Go for it, ladies...you'll be glad you did! Plus, they have a great 30-day return policy if you DON'T love the brush-- you can't lose!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.