- Paperback: 812 pages
- Publisher: James Clarke & Co (December 31, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0227172906
- ISBN-13: 978-0227172902
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.4 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,293,325 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Anglicanism: The Thought and Practice of the Church of England Paperback – December 31, 2009
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Paul Elmer More was an outstanding critic and scholar, who dedicated the last 10 years of his life to writing about Christian Apologetics and Humanism. Frank L. Cross was the founder of the Oxford Patristics Conference and the editor of the Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church, published in 1957.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|