Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New playlist Christmas Soul Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2015
I chose this one because I loved the color. I was disappointed because the color was completely different than the color pictured. It was more a muted lavender; nothing even close to the picture. However, it was a gift and the recipient loved it. It arrived in plenty of time for Christmas. The shape and fit was wonderful - good quality. I just think the seller should put a picture that is at least close to the color of the hat. It would definitely have been FIVE STARS if the color had not been misrepresented.
on December 2, 2013
I tried this style hat for the first time....ordered one in mauve and one in gray....and was not disappointed...well made, and a nice warm blend of acrylic/rabbit hair....so very soft....I have a small head and face, so the hats slid down too much....I thought I had to return, but tried a bit of lightweight fabric inside the double liner....and they fit well....just had to make them work!! The rhinestone trim is perfect and not overdone....comes down over the ears and has a nice slouchy style! Cozy, warm and very stylish!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.