Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

Angry Birds King Pig Mylar Balloon

on March 2, 2015
I purchased three of the angry bird foil balloons, the yellow bird, red bird and green piggy. Out of all three of the birds, this and red bird did not hold the helium for more than 7 days. Honestly, it is not that big of a deal, after all the birthday is just one day, but for most kids they probably would prefer that it lasted longer.

If you purchase this balloon, just take it to a dollar store, they will fill it up for $2, as it is twice the size as the standard foils that they sell.

This is a great balloon for any child's angry bird theme birthday party. I was really impressed with the quality of this balloon, it is massive in size and as I was taking these to the car, people were saying how lovely they thought they were.

The Green Piggy is massive, the kids loved this one the most. To bad it does not hold air for a few weeks. The yellow bird has been at float now for 5 weeks.
on November 7, 2015
Extremely happy with the product. Exactly how it looks pictured and big. It's been 5 weeks since I got helium (from a party store) put in it and it's still floating. The only reason why I am writing a product review (I never have before) is because it's still floating long after I expected.
on May 5, 2012
I wanted an Angry Bird theme for my son's 5 year birthday party. I was able to find the red angry birds at a local Iparty. I wanted some pigs, so I bought two of these pigs. More than a week later, one of the angry birds looks like I just inflated it. The other has lost some helium. One of the pigs is holding up well, however, the other pig looked like it started losing helium several minutes after inflating it. It looked a little limp by the time we had our little party. Overall, they both served their purpose which is why I'm giving this review 4 stars, however, because of the leakiness of one of the balloons, I'm subtracting one star.
on August 30, 2016
Great quality balloon. Perfect for an angry birds themed party.
on September 23, 2014
Didn't realize how big this was going to be but that was my own fault and it was a good mistake. My daughters were thrilled to have these at their birthday party.
on February 5, 2014
Colorful and made of durable material. Had it filled at local department store and it held its pressure for a month. Kids loved it.
on December 29, 2014
This balloon worked out great with the radio controlled Angry Bird balloon. Not much can go wrong with a balloon. It held Helium well and floated for days. I'll put it away with the Air Swimmers until the next time I throw a party.
on October 23, 2014
We purchased this and inflated it for my son's 6th birthday in August. Two months later and it's now semi-deflated but still floating tied to a chair in the corner of the lounge. The novelty has worn off...
on April 7, 2015
It is so huge! It takes a lot of helium to fill it up and it doesnt work that great as a target. Just get the Angry Bird flying machine. We had a blast with it. It very ingeniously designed to give hours of fun.
on November 19, 2015
Great product , more bigger than i thought
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question