Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angry Birds Space HD (Fire Edition)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc  Trolls iPhone 7 CM4 Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on February 12, 2013
This game is fun and alittle challenging at first to figure out how to hit what you need to hit. But it is like the other it is fun.
on September 14, 2013
well its an ok game but every update you lose everything my thought is that is don't get it unless free
on June 16, 2013
The only thing I don't like about angry birds is that I keep finishiing levels, but it doesn't seem to put those completions in the one place that counts the most. Otherwise, it's a fun and challenging game.
I've played every paid version of Angry Birds, and as much as I've enjoyed playing AB, it was getting more and more difficult for Rovio to come up with new versions that weren't just cosmetically different. Okay, Rio was different, but that was more than a year ago. Now we have Angry Birds Space, and I love it. Having to figure orbital trajectories and the effects of gravitational fields has made it a completely new kind of challenge. I've even noticed that in some levels, birds can get stuck in Lagrange Points (these should be familiar to sci-fi fans).

With its 7-inch screen, the Kindle Fire is a great platform for Angry Birds.

Update (June 21, 2012): More levels and new birds have been added to ABS since the original was released a few months ago. Now, additional features like popcorn (yes, popcorn!) have been included, making the game even more challenging.
on December 17, 2012
With all the different angry bird versions out there, they are all just as good as the first - some even better! This one is just as good as all the rest! Love it!
0Comment| 197 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2013
I want the new pig dipper update but its not on kindle fire yet. So I think I am going to be impacient.
on April 19, 2012
I expected this game to be awesome and trust me it is. By far one of the best versions. My issue is paying 2.99 for a game which is the most expensive on all platforms and not getting the extra world that comes with it " Danger Zone". The ipod/iphone/ipad all have in their paid and free versions. And several of my friends have it on their android phones. Yet we who pay 2.99 get the least for the most money. It makes me angry and I hope the updates for the Kindle Fire come out soon.
on September 6, 2012
My son is really into this and I must admit, his fever has caught on to me as well. I like the different levels and challenges and we have both passed more time with this game than I will admit. Only thing - amazon sent me an email saying a free update for the space HD was
available for download but I have been unable to find it to download.
on August 3, 2012
I really do love the game. but after this morning's update I am beyond mad. Yes, lost all my progress, but that's not all...EVERY LEVEL is LOCKED. cant play a single one! AND danger zone is there. But you have to pay $.99 to unlock it...really?! already paid $2.99 for the game...
on August 30, 2012
every update they bring out for this kindle version requires you to uninstall it first. this erases all of your progress. after paying $3 for it they shouldn't be charging 99¢ for extra levels either. updates are at minimum a month behind all other platforms. just lousy customer appreciation or support.