Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,220 reviews
on July 2, 2014
My boys are loving the Rio version but I get rather irritated with the level of difficulty. I realize it shouldn't be easy but a lot of times things don't fall over, knock down or blow up when they obviously should. That is the same problem with the other Angry Birds games that I have as well. I wouldn't want it to be easy, then it wouldn't be fun. But sometimes I feel cheated when I'm trying to help my boys pass level that they are having trouble with and I can see why they are having trouble. Still a good game, they just need to work on it.
on November 24, 2015
Great quality and super Bright Colors! Love the game itself. It is super challenging and I can play for hours! me and my husband will go back and forth trying to beat levels together. we just laugh at each other when we cant get passed one.it is a great game for people of all ages! my 5 year old brother even loves this game and is better at it than I am! I highly recommend angry birds to anyone!
on February 21, 2014
I downloaded the original AB Rio. Was fun but I beat it. So to the Cloud it went. Trying to download something else the other day. But kept coming up "error," so I tried this knowing that it had downloaded on prior occasion. Failed to note the HD designation. Am pleased that quite a few of the scenarios were changed from the original. And the HD clarity is amazing. It impressed family member that is using a fairly high-end tablet. But, alas, it has trapped me into the "time suck" addiction once again as I have to go "just one more level." Remember, self discipline is your friend.
on June 7, 2015
I like killing monkeys over pigs. I don't like giving up a power up for a hint and get frustrated when tnt is dropped out of the field of game. Like the power up diversity but too much money. This sounds all negative, but since I am completely addictive to the absent minded fun the other points are a bit moot. I just have to budget, especially since Stella never works as well as I like so I often use the cha cha power up bird.
on December 31, 2012
of all the angry bird games. I play too much, have it on my PC as well as Kindle. Highly recommend
on September 25, 2015
I'm not a game person but I did install this one and while I am still on level 1 it makes me laugh. Every time. Not so great on 6" screen tho'.
on December 19, 2014
Having owned four of the Angry Birds games for Mac (Original, Rio, Seasons and Space), I can clearly state that this is the best of the flock so far. Here, at long last, is the Mighty Eagle, along with all the powerups denied to Mac users (and there's a place to try them all for free, the "Playground"). And now I can play the game the way Messrs. Hed, Hed, Iisalo and Erikoinen intended: on a fast tablet with razor-sharp graphics.

And it's free to boot.
on July 27, 2015
This game is just like all the other BIRDS - " GREAT " ! ! ! I have played a lot of the birds and so far I like them all . The only thing is some of the birds take to to much battery , so playing time gets shorter and shorter. I still like to play them , but , that's the way the ball bounces. Anyway have a great day.
on June 25, 2016
Mykids love this game
on June 12, 2014
What can I say it is Angry Birds and so far all of them are good games and keep you playing trying to improve your skills. It belongs to my daughter but I am the gate keeper so I get to play it some times and I don't want to put it down. Recommend getting it if you haven't already.