Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on July 9, 2012
I purchased these Jibbitz to make my son's hand-me-down Crocs special for him. The items came in a bag without any directions on how to put them on the shoes or anything else for that matter. The very first day, one broke off. He wasn't doing anything...just wearing them at the doctor's office. Within a few days ALL BUT ONE broke off. ALL BUT ONE! Are you kidding me?! One fell off in the CAR. So it wasn't like he was beating up on them. They are just junk. Now I am out of money and my son is sad because he really loves "Angry Birds".
on February 25, 2013
These are perfect for our family as the kids love Angry Birds, Crocs, and Jibbitz. While these are not the same quality as the name brand Jibbitz, we find that both the real and knock off ones break or fall out some what frequently with a 2 and 3 year old so we decided just to get the cheap ones and then replace them when something happens.
on June 21, 2015
These were not shoes, they are charms and looked great on my daughters crocs. She loved them!
on December 11, 2012
my son loved them on his crocs shoes. after he wear them for like a year, i noticed a lot of the small parts had already came off, just like the other jibbitz would
but they are cute and i would love to purchase again
on February 24, 2014
I jazzed up a pair of Crocs with these Angry Birds Shoe Charms.....they stay in the shoe and I smile every time I look at my feet!
on December 13, 2012
Apparently, these are for a specific brand of shoes. So I was unable to use them. Otherwise they would have been really cute.
on April 20, 2012
A great variety pack of Angry Birds and Pig Shoe charms jibbitz that my granddaughter was elated to get for her new orange crocs. The jibbitz went on easily and stay on when she is playing. Cute for girls or boys.
on April 11, 2012
I ordered these Angry Birds charms/Jibbitz for my daughters Crocs. They were so adorable! As with other Jibbitz, at first it seems like they don't fit in the holes of the crocs but you can't be afraid of stretching the holes to make them fit. That is how it is supposed to be so they don't fall out. My daughter loves them and I was able to fit 3 per shoe.
on June 30, 2012
The charms look amazing. However, if you have younger kids, the charms don't seem to last very long. We've already lost 2 of the 6. The charms tear easily. I don't know if it's from roughness or poor quality?!?!
on January 14, 2012
Great fun for my boys Crocs. They seem sturdy and popped right on their shoes! If your children like Angry Birds, this will be a fun addition to their Jibbitz collection.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.