Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on March 13, 2012
I bought this toy for my son for xmas and he loves it. it's funny because he carries this toy everywhere, he even sleeps with it and out of all the toys that we got him this is the only one he has taken interest in.
on February 22, 2013
my son loves it. the package arrived quickly and in time for my son's birthday. if my kid is happy, i'm happy =)
on December 8, 2012
Grandson loves Angry Birds and he didn't have the blue one yet...he loves it! He now has the full collection!
on November 28, 2013
Great quality true to picture color and size. Durable and a great value 4 year old plays with it every day and it is holding up well
on January 10, 2015
got in time for Christmas well pleased
on June 17, 2013
This bird is great, its very big and durable... perfect for playing with children or use it like a pillow
on March 3, 2013
I purchased the 16-inch plush toy for one child and this for the other child. I cannot believe how much smaller the 12 inch is than the 16 inch toy. How is it possible that it is 1/3 the size at best?
on April 30, 2012
I love my bird and I named him Splitty. Splitty is cool. I love him cause he's really really blue and big. He likes to cuddle up with me because I'm his father. He makes cool sounds and he has a giant beak. His eyes are as big as one of my other animals. those animals are Snowbear and Purple Puppy. My collection of Angry birds is small, but I still like my collection. The other birds are named Sparky and Speedy. This bird is the best!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.