Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 28, 2013
Who doesn't like plush toys? I don't think I've ever met a young child who doesn't.

Best of all, when your wild 3 year old decide to role play, and it's your turn to be the evil pig, it won't hurt when one makes direct contact with your nose!

My son has been playing with a whole assortment of these things for many months now, and has been very happy. In turn, my wife and I are happy.

Keep in mind that the little sound board will stop functioning after a few months, but it all depends on how frequently it is used.

Overall, these plush toys are highly recommended.
on December 21, 2011
Received these quickly, and they are just as advertised, appear to be the officially-licensed product. Sound works great. The helmet doesn't have much to it, so I will add a few crack marks in the back for better aesthetics. This will be a welcome stocking stuffer this Christmas, and will be used as an activity on Christmas morning not a collectors item. Seems sturdy enough. (Hard to wait to get the slingshot and the wooden blocks set out to try it.) Glad to see they are not knock-offs.
on January 14, 2018
the gift recipient loved it....
on January 16, 2018
The quality of the recording when you press the button is awful. Sounds like they used a tape recorder and played a clip from the game itself verses a professional studio recording for the toys. Cute toy, but overpriced. 4.99 would be more reasonable.
on January 16, 2013
wish i had paid attention i didnt notice the hole in the pigs helmet, i collect the angry bird plush toys with my 3 year old son we love them but this one just looks wierd, it has a big hole in the helmet and ts not like it even looks like it belongs there or is there to show piggy ears, the pig has no ears, if it looked loike a crck from getting pummled by pigs that would be fine but like i said it just looks out of place. its still a cute pig and the toy is well made but i just thought i would bring that to other peoples attention when i have time i will post a picture, still love angry birds and will still continue to collect, not trying to be a negative nancy... but seriously a giant hole in the helment. oink.
on December 28, 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas without having physically seen one in person. When it arrived I realized how small it was (though that's my bad, because it says 5" in the description). I was nervous that she wouldn't like it. We happened to be shopping at the mall later and all of the different Angry Birds characters were grouped together. She ran up to them and started looking at all of the different ones, and I finally "got" it. These aren't meant to be purchased alone, it's a chance to build a collection. My brother ended up getting her the actual Angry Birds one for Christmas, so she recieved two in one day. I didn't give it 5 stars because my daughter sometimes has a difficult time finding where to press on it's head to get it to make the sound.
on February 3, 2018
Great priduct, sound works perfectly. Great price, fast shipping.
on February 20, 2013
This poor guy splits time with the king Bad Piggie I bought for my daughter as she constantly pelts it with an assortment of Angry Birds from the same line. All of these have been a huge success with her as Christmas presents that are still being played with in mid February as I type this review. As I mentioned in those reviews, these guys are big enough to fill in as stuffed animals and small enough to fit together in an overnight bag. I think some reinforcements are in order and will be arriving at the next applicable gifting opportunity!
on September 7, 2012
Bought this along with several others. Ended up using them in a live action Angry Birds game for March of Dimes at work. Fired stuff birds in a slingshot to knock over stacks of pigs on plastic plates and stuff (like the game). Not only did piggies survive, they thrived. None of them picked up so much as a hint of wear. I'd get these for younger (4-10 year old kids) to play with, or maybe younger? Didn't notice anything that would stop young ones from playing with. Great toy, great service.
on April 19, 2012
My son affectionately calls this toy his "Angry Pig"
This plushy is the perfect example of a toy which inspires imagination for small children

My son has played with this toys for hours by building Lego houses for his "Angry Pig" and laughing hysterically at his creation
I'm giving this a 5 in educational value due to the fact he actually creates his own fun with this toy instead of drooling at a computer screen

Small Gripe - The "hat" of this toy is sewed on in 3 places by a simple stitch... aka it was removed in the first 10 minutes of play
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.