Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 3, 2011
My nephews, 3 and 6 years old, are crazy about Angry Birds the game. I bought a set of these for them and they can't sleep without them. The sound is pretty realistic compared to the iPhone game. They are small but are fun to play catch with. I recommend these to any one with kids.
on January 5, 2013
Very cute, and would be a great toy but the noise function did not work that well from the start. We have ordered previous angry birds with sound for our dog and this once didn't work as well. Probably because he is a pig!
on January 18, 2014
My 6 year old is an Angry Bird and Bad Piggie advocate. He just loves it so much, he goes to bed with it and he likes to take it along with him out the house too!
on January 5, 2012
This toy was a gift and it was exactly as described. Found it for a great price and it was shipped to me very, very quickly. This toy is also super soft and alot of fun because of the funny noises it makes. Overall: We love it..and it goes perfect with our collection.
on April 21, 2013
I ordered several Angry Birds plush toys for series we are doing at church. They all arrived quickly and are great quality. The kids will love them. I was unable to find this product for a cheaper price.
on August 18, 2015
bought these as dog toys and they loved them
on January 13, 2012
This product was purchased as a gift. It works as advertised and is as described. It's cute and silly and fun for someone who likes the franchise, but not otherwise memorable. You can easily throw it at someone in jest and cause no injury, it is soft enough.
on January 3, 2013
The first little pig we got did not make any sound although it was supposed to. We kept it anyway and ordered this second one and he seems to be working perfectly. The sound could be a little louder but it's ok.
on April 10, 2014
...if you like angry birds. this is what my son wanted...words of "he loves it" are accurate, but don't convey the joy he has
on May 13, 2013
I bought 4 different kinds 5 months ago. Sound was my major concern but so far so good. Sometimes you have to press few times to locate the sound button. Good deal if you get it on sale.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.