Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 166 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 178 reviews
on November 7, 2016
Bought for my grandson. He loves playing with these and the others I bought to go with them. Only problem is, as I expected, the sound only lasted a few weeks and there is no way to change the battery.
on December 25, 2012
We bought this Angry Bird stuffed toy for Christmas for our 3 boys aged 1-6 and they loved them for many reasons. The 1 year old enjoys pushing the button that makes the sounds over and over and the older boys enjoy setting up cardboard box toy bricks we have and tossing the birds at the structures down the hall. It's a real life manifestation of the hit game. The product itself is of good quality with no rips or tears and looks to be built to last an expected amount of time if not longer. I would recommend these to anyone looking for an Angry Birds toy.
on December 31, 2011
I got this Angry Bird stuffed thing for my 6 year old son and the red one for my 11 year old daughter for Xmas. They both love this dumb thing, at least for this week. They asked for it so they knew they were getting it. They throw these around, at each other, at us, and treat them like footballs, basically. They take them in the car with them on errands and into stores. For some reason, they just love these dumb things. They both have three laugh sounds. Two are funny laugh sounds and one is a sort of sarcastic laugh like "ha ha".

I've seen some cheap Angry Bird knock offs being sold on ebay and they don't look authentic like these.
VINE VOICEon January 4, 2012
My kids and I are BIG fans of the Angry Bird games. As such, I thought these little stuffed animal Angry Birds would make the perfect gift for the top of the stocking. Fortunately, I was correct. It was a hit with the kids, who immediately started hurling the Angry Birds against various constructions to knock them over. I may have to get some pigs to complete the scene! They seem to be well constructed and able to hold up to lots of abuse. Also, the Angry Bird sound that it makes really adds to the fun. For you Angry Bird fans out there...highly recommended!
on March 3, 2017
The toy came with a dead battery. It sounded super creepy. I thought the bird's head might start spinning. Since I didn't want a Chucky scenario playing out in my home, I sent it back.
on May 29, 2015
i ordered this plush toy for my son's birthday and might I say its not cheap for a small stuffed bird, it is supposed to make sounds but it came broken. it does not make sounds. I want to exchange it but my child does not want to part with it and wait for the new one because it was a birthday present.. For $22.50 id appreciate my item to work, now im stuck with a very expensive non working toy. Please check your toys before sending them out broken.
on February 2, 2013
We have a 10 lb. dog and she doesn't have a big, strong mouth that I would expect could break the sound feature in this item. I apologize if this product's NOT intended for dogs, but I didn't read that anywhere prior to purchasing all of these birds plush toys. Ours lasts about 5 minutes and with what I would refer to as "light play" and it stops making sound.
on June 13, 2017
My 8 years old son loves it! We rated 4 starts because it does not make sound when you throw it against the wall. But it not a big deal for him. Photo attached
review image
on July 21, 2017
perfect
on May 9, 2014
I would have given it more stars except the sound does not work. When you press it, the sound starts but immediately cuts off. I was very disappointed because it had this problem from the moment we opened it. It was very disappointing for my son as well. The color is also off. The nice bright yellow it looks like online, is not the yellow it actually is. It almost looks dirty. I am not sure if this was a bad batch, regardless; the sound should have been working. This is the first time I have been disappointed with anything angry birds.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.