Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Size: 16 INCH|Change

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on September 26, 2016
Bought this as a birthday gift for a friend of mine as a joke. I was really surprised with the quality of it. It was extremely soft. Her 4 year old cousin was there when I gave it to her and it was tough enough to hold up to the abuse of him throwing it around the house and swinging it by his feathers. Arrived a day early. Overall an excellent buy
on December 24, 2012
I bought this Plush Angry Bird for my nephew for Christmas. He absolutely loves it! When he opened the box he yelled "It's an Angry Bird!" The sound is not very loud so it won't drive parents nuts and once the battery dies or something it won't make sound. The sound maker seems like it's the type that goes inside shirts that make noise. The button for the sound is on top of the bird and is covered enough that it won't hurt if you bounce on the bird (or it flies at you!).
on September 5, 2012
Got this for my husband who is a huge Angry Birds fan and he loves it. It is a lot bigger than I pictured it would be (even considering the measurements), but it is really soft and makes for a good pillow for relaxing. I would not use it for sleeping, obviously. I wish the noises were a bit louder, but all the same you can hear them. Kind of pricy, but I have no complaints for this pillow. We use it to smash water bottles and stuff so we are getting some fun use out of it.
on October 15, 2016
Huge but brilliant for my daughter who lost her previous 8" toy on a holiday. She is thrilled with this larger one.
on December 30, 2011
I saw this item inside the mall and have been wanting it for months now and I finally decided to buy one. I own the 12 inch and the 5 inch angry birds plush and this one is so far the best quality. The material is very soft and it seems very durable. It is packed so well that it bounces so well off anything I throw at it. The sound seems to be the same one as the smaller ones so it seems a bit quieter on this one but I still love it. I find it a very good investment.
on March 1, 2016
Great toy for my son enjoyed it. He had it with him buckling in the seat belt next to him!
on August 3, 2011
My kids are obsessed with Angry BIrds and this was the only one we didn't have yet and he is by far the best. Much plusher than the really expensive ones we got in the specialty stores. Very happy with it.
on February 19, 2012
My wife was addicted to Angry Birds and I decided to buy her a bird. I then opted to buy the biggest one I could find. It is really soft and well made. Now my wife lost interest because she beat all of the levels. She needs to get addicted again, so hurry up and come out with the Angry Birds Space levels already...
on March 26, 2016
Nice size. Makes sounds.
on September 23, 2013
My daughter ( aged 10) and I (age 62), love it! It's a wonderful conversation piece and we get a laugh everytime we see it! It's a little large. It sits happily on our sofa! Aloha!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.