Truck Season Automotive Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 17, 2013
They did it again only better! Love it!This free version for Kindle is phenomenal! Both my grandson & I can play (it's mostly my grandson but when he's at school I get to have fun ;) Great game! Lots of levels & plenty of extras. Highly recommend it.
30 people found this helpful
on January 25, 2017
kids love this
15 people found this helpful
on March 13, 2014
I love Star Wars and this was the best game I've ever had. the birds do awesome things and I love Angry Birds and this made me love them even more
31 people found this helpful
on January 2, 2014
My kids love angry birds, and now they love star wars too. Funny, this is their first introduction to Star Wars! Now we'll have to watch the movies too.

All the angry birds games are fun. My boys love progressing through the levels, especially when they unlock special levels and golden eggs.
39 people found this helpful
on April 7, 2017
Nice
6 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2015
One of the most played games on my Kindle and not just by the grandkids. I find myself enjoying it when I want to change pace. Lots of fun and can be addicting. (in a good way)
48 people found this helpful
on October 26, 2017
My 5 year old wanted to play this, she loooooves Star Wars. And she is quite good at this game, it keeps her entertained long enough for me to do normal adult things, like shower or read a book. Lol jk I also have a one year old, I haven’t showered in years.
2 people found this helpful