Angry Birds Toons - Season 1, Vol. 2
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Welcome back to Piggy Island, where the Angry Birds' survival is at stake! Join Red, Chuck, Matilda, Bomb, the Blues and Terence as they continue to hatch up schemes to foil the sneaky Bad Piggies who plot to steal their eggs. Based on one of the most popular games in history, ANGRY BIRDS TOONS Season One - Volume Two brings back your favorite characters for 26 more fun-filled adventures. Will our heroes defeat the mischievous Piggies once and for all? Toon in and find out!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
27. Green Pig Soup. The Pigs disguise themselves as cabbages to steal the eggs until Matilda notices them.
28. Catch of the Day. Corporal Pig uses a fishing rod and a plunger to steal the eggs, but The Blues are protecting them and they use many goofy ideas on the hungry pig.
29. Nighty Night Terence. The Pigs tried to steal the eggs at night, but Terrence is protecting the eggs,and is asleep, so the pigs have to get them without waking the big bird up.
30. Piggy Wig. King Pig is panicking that he cannot find a good wig for his dinner party until one of the Blues showed up.
31. Pig Plot Potion. Chef Pig uses a potion on Red and he becomes a pig, then they steal the eggs together, but the effects are temporary.
32. Tooth Royal. King Pig has a toothache and he uses all of his power even let the Flock injuring him to get rid of it.
33. Night of the Living Pork. Bubbles' debut. It is Halloween, King Pig was ambushed by hungry zombie pigs and it is up to Bubbles to save the day.
34. King of the Castle. Chef Pig and King Pig go one on one in a insane sand castle competition.
35. Love is in the Air. King Pig falls in love with a cabbage after it falls on his head and it is up to Corporal Pig to help him.
36. Fired Up. Chuck tried to keep the eggs warm, but the rest of The Flock already took care of it. He tried to prank them, but disaster strikes for Chuck.
37. Clash of Corns. One of my favorites. Bomb wants to eat Matilda's single corn plant. Matilda does anything to protect it and they go on a one on one battle for it.
38. A Pig's Best Friend. One of The Blues is captured by the Pigs and is kept as a pet for King Pig, so he uses many ideas to drive King Pig crazy.
39. Slumber Mill. A road is built under the house of a Minion Pig and it is driving him crazy, so he does everything to keep his job.
40. Jingle Yells. It is Christmas, Corporal Pig disguises himself as Santa, so he can steal the eggs until The Blues caught him.
41. El Porkador. Debut of Goliath Pig aka Fat Pig and my all time favorite. After many failed attempts, The Pigs sent a huge and heavy singing pig the size of Terence to steal the eggs and it is up to Terence to save the day.
42. Hiccups. The Blues had the hiccups which is annoying to the entire Flock and they do whatever to stop the hiccups.
43. The Butterfly Effect. The Pigs use a handmade butterfly to distract Matilda, so they can steal the eggs, but disaster strikes for the Pigs.
44. Hambo. After a rough training, a tough pig attempts to steal the eggs. Due to his stupidity, he does not know the difference of a rock and eggs.
45. Bird Flu. After the Flock got sick with the flu, The Pigs attempt to steal the eggs from the sick Flock and it is up to Matilda cure the Flock.
46. Piggies from the Deep. It is summer, two of the Minion Pigs pranked the entire city as sharks, so one of the Pigs wants payback.
47. Oh Gnome! Matilda receives a gnome as a gift from Chuck, but it is too scary and annoying for her. She does whatever it takes to get rid of it without hurting Chuck's feelings.
48. Shrub It In. The Blues asked Bomb to make big explosions, but they went out of hand and they accidently wrecked Matilda's rose shrub.
49. The Truce. Chef Pig wants to make a truce with the Flock and had a picnic with them. Oh really, is it?
50. Operation Opera. Matilda meets a handsome male White Bird and falls in love with him. She does not know that it is the Pigs in disguise.
51. Chucked Out. Chuck is crazy about karate and his practicing goes too far and the Flock had to ban him.
52. Bomb's Awake. Bomb is sleepwalking and he takes the eggs with him and he goes through dangerous obstacles, so the Blues had to protect the eggs from breaking.
This dvd is so funny, so I gave this dvd like the last one 5 stars. I wish that Rovio will release season 2 on dvd next year.